Secondary Trade

Which trade (or non-trade) should we do?

• Trade with Peter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade with Bismark 1

• Trade with Bismark 2

• No Trades

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeorgeOP

RF Bleachers
After using the Great Scientist to lightbulb Paper, several trades have opened up. We need to vote on which we want.

discussion thread

Trade with Alex: Give Paper and get Theology and 10 gold
Trade with Peter: Give Paper and get Theology and World Map
Trade with Bismark 1: Give Mono and get 40 gold
Trade wth Bismark 2: Give Civil and get 40 gold
Other: Make a proposal
No Trades: Do not make a trade at this time
Abstain

These trades aren't mutually exclusive.... maybe we should've been able to vote for more than one.

Would Peter's world map be wqorth it, and is Theology worth it?

I've gone for trade with Alex. I think it is important to be friendly to him and I'm not sure that Peter's map will be worth much.

I think we should hold off trading with Bismarck until we know how Alex feels about him. We don't want to be trading with Alex's worst enemy!

These trades aren't mutually exclusive
If we trade Paper for Theology with one civ, the other civ would only give us 10 gold or a map. I didn't think that would be an option we would pick, but I guess it's possible.

i think we should do the peter trade butcan we get some gold as well as the map
Peter does not have any money, nor is he making any gpt. Greece only has 10 gold, but is making 5 gpt. However Alex will not trade us his map.

The trades with Alex and Peter are pretty much one or the other, as are the two trades with Bismark, but there is no reason we couldn't do Alex and Bismark 1 for example.

I know it's kinda a pain, but would you consider doing two polls? The results of this single one are likely to be pretty inconclusive.

Poll 1: Alex trade, Peter trade, neither trade, abstain
Poll 2: Bismark 1, Bismark 2, neither, abstain

Also for completeness sake, please list the gold values on each side of the trade equation, for at least the techs where the gold value is known.

Top Bottom