Where is Russia?

fenceman

Chieftain
I'm not sure if this is a real bug, or just a strange fluke, but Russia never seems to have appeared in a game im playing in 1.15. I started as france, and had unfriendly germans to the east that wouldn't give me open borders, so I didn't really expect to meet the Russians, but after a long time i still hadn't met the russians, and so i looked at the worldbuilder, and there was no russia! I looked at the score graph, and Russia was on the list of nation, but their score never appears on the graph. That means either they never appeared, or that they were wiped out before they could even settle a city.

Though it did work out for me, I eventualy conquered the Germans and expanded easily across Siberia with nobody there except for the Mongols in the far east.

I don't think I've ever seen Russia die early game, or at all for that matter. Russia is a monster of a Civ in just about every way.

Last game (as mongolia), Egypt, Greece, Rome, India and China was all gone before I spawned, the last 2 populated by barbarians, this could surely happen to Russia as well, though I'd say its not happening often.

It's possible for Russia to fall to barbarian pressure. They do get plenty of it in the way of Horse Archers and Swordsmen, but It's just that Russia has enough production to pump out units to defend itself early on.

Top Bottom