News: Quick Game 7 - results

Theoden

Deity
GOTM Staff
This time there were only two submissions, so it didn't turn out to be the most exciting of races, mildly put. Nevertheless, it was a well-deserved first place by Andronicus.

1. Andronicus - 110 AD
2. PrinceMyshkin - 300 AD

> > See the full results here

Please don't let it look like there is no interest... I have just been unable to do anything - have been worthless to my SG's, no HOF... nothing. But I do like these quick games!!

Please don't let it look like there is no interest... I have just been unable to do anything - have been worthless to my SG's, no HOF... nothing. But I do like these quick games!!
That's good to hear. :) I have been kinda wondering whether there was enough interest to continue...

Sounds like a good strategy to get more submissions. If you could make a scenario as fun as your previous ones that would be great. :)

I really love these babies too, but SGotm and MTDG did not leave me any time to play those :(

When I play them, they are not too quick after all... :rolleyes:

Well I could try to play the next less thoroughly, maybe these should have a constraint "playing time < 1hour"? :crazyeye:

When I play them, they are not too quick after all... :rolleyes:

Well I could try to play the next less thoroughly, maybe these should have a constraint "playing time < 1hour"? :crazyeye:

well, I seem to recall I spent over 14 hours on this "quick game"
seems making it shorter just intensifies the potential MM ... I did enjoy it though :hammer2:

You people always find ways to make a quick game last countless hours, don't you? ;)

Maybe I should make a special rule that you must use the governors in games like this one... :p

Maybe I should make a special rule that you must use the governors in games like this one... :p
And of course auto-commands for workers :crazyeye: :wallbash:
Now that would be fun... :shifty: :lol:

Top Bottom