Is This Possible?? Please Help

muffieo1

Chieftain
My Husband Makes Maps, He Never Plays Online In Mult-player Mode.
I Love His Maps They Look Great. My Sister And I Play All The Time In Multi-player Mode. She Lives Far Away...
Anyway, We Would Love To Be Able To Play One Of My Husbands Maps Together Online. He Can Make It Full Of Huts And Customize It So We Have Exactaly What We Request. That Would Be So Great But He Doesn't Know How To Get The Map He Made On His Pc Available For Us To Use In Multi-player Mode. Can Anyone Please Tell Us If This Is Even Possible And If It Is, How Does He Do It? Thank You So Much!

Muffieo1

Why is every word in your post capitalized?

Have you read through the Civ IV manual and this site's FAQ (Info Center)? I'm not sure myself, I haven't tried playing multiplayer.

your husband can save his map as a scenario, or turn it into a scenario. i forget how that's actually done, but i know that you're able to do it. this locks in where each civ starts, so you and your sister (and the AIs) wouldn't start at random places, you'd start where he put you on the map.

scenarios can be played in multiplayer.

so, it is possible. but i'm sorry, i don't remember the details of what steps he'd have to follow to turn the map into a scenario.

Top Bottom