BTS to include Fall from Heaven?

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Performer and studio vocalist Jillian Goldin, one of the two sopranos singing on the soundtrack for the upcoming Civilization IV expansion "Beyond the Sword", has recently stated that she was asked by Michael Curran to sing an ethnic solo for Fall From Heaven modpack, which is one of the modpacks included in Civ 4: Beyond the Sword. Thanks to Strahlemann for posting about it. Note that Firaxis has not officially announced it yet.

BTW, Kael has just opened a nice homepage for the Fall from Heaven modpack. Check it out and post your feedback here!

Hope Kael got some $$$$ for his work!

Will this mean it is no longer free to download?

How with updates to the mod be incorperated?

How much did the mod have to lose to become suitable to be "official"

Fall From Heaven? Or Fall From Heaven II?

Either way... coo, neat. I wish I still played Civ, then I might have an excuse to buy this expansion... :sad:

Fall From Heaven? Or Fall From Heaven II?

Either way... coo, neat. I wish I still played Civ, then I might have an excuse to buy this expansion... :sad:

There is always a reason to start playing again isn't there??? ;)

At least I can't see how I will be able to live without beyond the sword now... been playing this game since FFH2 0.12 or something like that... I need to see this to the end, and only with the new expansion will I be able to play the Svartalfar 4 real!

btw. with all the publicity that fireaxis get from mods like ffh2 Kael should almost definately get some kind of apresiation for his work (donated to charity by his own request maybe?, gotta love that man :cool: )

Allright, last issue of PCGamer wrote that these scenarios/mods were to be included:

• Final Frontier
  • Afterworld
  • Gods of Old
  • Chaos
  • Next War
  • Charlemagne
  • Crossroads of the World
  • Broken Star
  • Superrobo
  • WWII: Road to War
  • Fall from Heaven
  • Rhye's and Fall of Civilization