Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization

Notices

Civ4 - Creation & Customization Forum for Civ4 modding and customization discussions.

Old Jul 28, 2007, 01:50 PM   #1
townknave
Chieftain

Turning off Pixel Shaded Leaderheads in BTS

Hi all,

A bunch of us on the BTS bug reports forum with older Geforce cards are unable to see leader heads in-game in BTS, apparently because they now use pixel shader. Do you modding types know of any way to turn off the leaderheads' use of pixel shader so we can view them?

We all have the most current drivers and directx, and all of us were able to see leaderheads in-game in warlords.
townknave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2007, 06:51 AM   #2
woodelf
Bard

I'll this since it was in the wrong forum and possibly no one looked there to solve the problem.
woodelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2007, 11:16 AM   #3
GeneralMatt
Emperor

You could delete the (For example) Lincoln.nif and replace it with Lincoln_noshader.nif. I am not sure if that is the name, and if you do it with all the leaderheads you should be able to see them. Or just turn the games rendering down maybe?

World Empires: 1900 Nation/Political Role Play Project

I very rarely check in to CFC anymore, so if anyone needs to contact me about a file being down, or something similar, you can contact me at generalmatthew_shk@yahoo.ca. - Matthew
GeneralMatt is offline   Reply With Quote