Half White - Half Mexican people - other mixes

Elta

我不会把这种
I've noticed in the 50+ people I've meet who I knew were the same mix I am
and all of us looked either like light skined mexican people or italian people (okay 80+% of the people's white side were at least part italian but thats another story)

I suppose that is what would be expected since most mexican people are only half native blood anyways but, most 100% Spanish people are pretty easy to tell apart from 100% English people.

Once someone tells you, it's like OHHH I thought you weren't "Normal" but it is not like you notice it right away.

Anyways those of you who knw other latino*-european mix people do you think most of them look entierly latino(a) or white?

* ones with at least part native blood

Opinions on what other mixes look more or less like?

P.S. half asian - white or latina chicks are hot :goodjob: one of the reasons I love Guadalajara ;) :king:

and all of us looked either like light skined mexican people or italian people (okay 80+% of the people's white side were at least part italian but thats another story)

Is it me, or have you become much more, um, perhaps proud or more willing to speak of your Italian heritage? Some time ago, I don't think you said much about your Italian blood.

Who is that directed to?

Pretty much all of the 1/2 Puerto Ricans that I've met have a lighter-skinned complection (white to be pollitically incorrect). Thats about all I can think of.

I am pretty much all Caucasian with a whole mix of European Nationalities including a French Colonly that was taken by the British during the French and Indian War.

I have met one half Mexican and he basically looked white. I figured he was Italian...heck iv met Italians darker than him. I have met a few half cubans and they were all pretty white(they were brothers though ;))

EDIT and on the half asian thing I thought Keanu Reeves was white for the longest time.

I know a girl that's half hispanic, half American.

She's definetily a mix of both races. I would have never guessed she was hispanic.

But Elta, you definetily look hispanic.

I think Latin American people are way too mixed and diverse to fit in the strictly linear american view on races. It is entirely possible to be both white and "latino" (just go to Argentina), so I don't see how one can be "half white and half latino".

^^^ bingo.

I'm "half white, half latino". Another name for that is white guys with tans

I think Latin American people are way too mixed and diverse to fit in the strictly linear american view on races. It is entirely possible to be both white and "latino" (just go to Argentina), so I don't see how one can be "half white and half latino".

I agree. Plus I've met some wonderful Argentines that were not very many shades darker than I am...and I'm turning whiter by the day.

That said, I'm half or nearly half Polish and I'm a mutt of everything else. Russian, Ukrainian, Texan (since their revolution vs. Mexico, which probably just goes back to the British Isles at some point in the past, my last name had to come from somewhere, after all...and even if it might be fairly decently known in Texas, it's older than Texas, so it's got to go back to the old countries) plus Jewish blood (if you want to count that) mixed in as well.

Is it me, or have you become much more, um, perhaps proud or more willing to speak of your Italian heritage? Some time ago, I don't think you said much about your Italian blood.
A lot of college kids who are Mexican say a lot of dumb stuff about immgration which happens to piss me off because of how little it helps the situation and because they assume all white people do XXXX and think XXXXX so when I tell them something they allways go "oh well you know he is really half white so he would think that" :mad: :mad:

I've been playing Mideval total war 2 as Sicily a lot :lol: ( my great grandfather is from there)

I don't think I have been more willing or proud* but, You probably noticed me trying to be the voice of reasonability a lot in U.S. immagration threads so my Mexican side was more prominant.

*from the research I did into my last name recently it seems that my ancestors were probably Pirates from France and Sicily and I've gotta say thats pretty cool ;) :king: but, not to change what I say when people ask of my ancestory or anything like that.

I sometimes don't mention that my dad is actually irish and italian because he is so dark skined any way the only noticable irish features we have are our horrible sunburns and freckles (the freckles are from my mom 2) + the fact that our hair turns slightly red in the summer - but that is also partly from my mom since her natural hair is reder than my dads and they both have a red tint in there hair.

I know a girl that's half hispanic, half American.

She's definetily a mix of both races. I would have never guessed she was hispanic.

But Elta, you definetily look hispanic.

Yeah but, you would be supprised how dark my dad get after even a bit of sun, when he works in the summer all of the mexican painter guys call him Oaxaca :lol: I'll post a picture of my mom in my dad at the same age and a picture of me and you will be able to tell how much I look like both of them.

My last two girlfriends have been half Italian. I don't do it on purpose I just like dark haired, shorter girls. My current GF (jamielor!) is a combo of Czech and Italian. Quite nice actually.

I imagine Southest Asian + Eastern European would be absolutely stunning.

One of the prettiest girls I ever met was Mexican though (very pale Mexican, probably 90% Spanish, 10% Native). I tend to like Mexicans in general. I think "mixed" is somewhat of a misnomer since pretty much everyone is "mixed" to some extent. Especially "Latinos(as)" (mix of white + native american) and "African-Americans" (almost all have at least 1/4 white in them).

My last two girlfriends have been half Italian. I don't do it on purpose I just like dark haired, shorter girls. My current GF (jamielor!) is a combo of Czech and Italian.

She was obviously Italian. I was going to ask if she was Italian, in fact.

I typed in Romanian Asian Girl and got this.

Not quite what I had in mind but kind of cute.

She was obviously Italian. I was going to ask if she was Italian, in fact.
Yeah, she looks very Italian, she got all the Italian genes I guess. :D Her sister is much fairer. She speaks Italian too, btw, having spent a year in Bologna in college.

Yeah, she looks very Italian, she got all the Italian genes I guess. :D Her sister is much fairer. She speaks Italian too, btw, having spent a year in Bologna in college.

Ergo, she is one cool person. :) It's always good when people of Italian descent learn the mother tongue, even if it is nothing like the dialect that their ancestors would have spoken. Where in the boot is your gf from, may I be so bold as to ask?

Hispanics arn't a "race".

Top Bottom