Download: Civ4 BtS Reference Sheets

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
Forum member dj_anion spent two weeks making a Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword Reference Sheets in PDF format. The reference includes data on pretty much every aspects of the game. And best of all, it looks beautiful and you can print it out.

The reference file is available in two versions and can be downloaded from our Downloads Database:

You can discuss this file here on the forum.

Thanks to dj_anion for his hard work. :thumbsup: It's really impressive and we recommend everyone to download it!

EDIT (August 12): dj_anion uploaded an updated version today that corrected some errors.

It's for Beyond the Sword, don't worry.
Would have sucked a bit too much to have worked months on a Warlords version I think :D

excellent reference material....just initiated a friend to civ this weekend and this came in really handy.

A++ !!

Is there a way I can edit this as things change (i.e. in subsequent patches, etc?).

BTW, freaking awesome. I'm making color prints of the non-standard because I think it's so cool to have a book that has it all. I might even laminate it.

Great job! I can see you put a lot of effort into this because it's very colorful and easy on the eyes. It's a joy just to look over!

I hate to be the one who finds fault, but I've noticed some parts where is says gold when it should say commerce and vice versa. I do love the leaders section and the resource section will be a big help for this map I'm making where I want to make sure the location of resources look right.

very pretty and precise, but unless you print its less useful imho as the civopedia gives the same info.

It is very beautiful and handy as all can be. But all that color discourages me from printing it due to cost. A version of the booklet format with the backgrounds removed would interest me very much.

Great Job!

This will come handy since I don't like the Civilopedia much.
However, it seems I've got trouble printing it, even the printer friendly version...

It looks great, THANK YOU for your effort and the excellent job.

The only thing I'm really missing is the upgrade paths for military units which would be very helpful. (And of course a print version without the colorful borders, but you are working on this anyways it seems.)

Top Bottom