lol

This is spam. You should've posted something along the lines of:

Our moderators are great. Thank you to all the moderators for editing all offensive posts as quickly as possible, especially you Lefty. Great job and keep it up!

Originally posted by monkeyman116
the editing of hyejuj's posts amused me greatly
Just beware of being called a "really cool guy" here. It has taken on a new meaning after being used as the standard edit replacement for perjoritives.

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
This is spam. You should've posted something along the lines of:

Our moderators are great. Thank you to all the moderators for editing all offensive posts as quickly as possible, especially you Lefty. Great job and keep it up!
Looks who is talking about spam. :rolleyes:

It amused me greatly to edit the posts. :D

by PaleHorse76:

It amused me greatly to edit the posts.

Lest PaleHorse76 feel left out: Thank you too, dude.... crack that whip and keep 'em in line! :cool:

I didn't bother, I just deleated that stuff in my section.

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
I didn't bother, I just deleated that stuff in my section.
I do that most of the time, but this guy was asking to be made fun of. :D Of course some people think that mods shouldn't do such things. ;)

Just beware of being called a "really cool guy" here. It has taken on a new meaning after being used as the standard edit replacement for perjoritives.

Really? I hadn't noticed ;)

And you better watch out PaleHorse, when talking about spam :D

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
Of course some people think that mods shouldn't do such things. ;)

I am certainly in this type of category person here

I don't like seen my posts being changed and I panic because of that and for this reason I am being ban from this forum for a month. Take more attentions on your job guys, some poeple don't like view their posts being changes.

Not a flamme post, only suggestion for a more better forum
Peace :goodjob:

What in the hell??? He just banned himself for a month? Dammit that ain't right!!! TF hook it up man!!!

...people think they can ban themselves I'll ban them... mutter mutter... :mad:

Originally posted by floppa21
What in the hell??? He just banned himself for a month? Dammit that ain't right!!! TF hook it up man!!!

...people think they can ban themselves I'll ban them... mutter mutter... :mad:

no problems here. He is ban for a month BUT he was only subcribe here for make the hell on this forum that let me conclude: the man will not return here because he don't know how long he will be ban.

And if he return here by less chance, he will be ban again and again. He have nothing in common about civ but all about Philippe.
This must be a obsession for him I suppose :love: :goodjob:

:confused:

I REPEAT, :confused: !!!

"only subscribe here for make the hell on this forum..." Are you asian? You sound like my mother... :D

I think he is talking about the guy that was making fun of philippe and that guys banning...

Oh you mean the guy that had like 5 posts? I was slow on that, caught it all after the fact. Hey PH, how old are you? 28? (just curious, I forget what I read once upon a time somewhere...)

Originally posted by floppa21
:confused:

I REPEAT, :confused: !!!

"only subscribe here for make the hell on this forum..." Are you asian? You sound like my mother... :D

:lol: why do you call me a asian?
and what about your mother? ''make hell'' pardon me I speak french, do you have something better to say? :p

must say that I am a little confuse me too :confused: :lol:

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
I am as confused. :confused: Oh, he's fr Quebec..... :)

:lol: yeah yeah you can laugh on me... but take attention on the fury of my NATION!!! :tank: :scan: = cautious

Top Bottom