searching for a mod.

DarthLeon

Chieftain
Alright, since alot of you are experts on this site, Ill ask here. We all know how, that if you start in a later era, settlers are more expensive, but they come with some buildings. Does anyone know of a mod so that when you go through the eras, your settlers upgrade to the next level. So, say Ive advanced from the ancient age all the way to the modern age. Has someone made it possible, so that settler I build in the modern age, will be like I had started in the modern age.

The reason I ask is because building all the basic buildings over and over again in new cities is quite tedious. Please dont flame me.

That's not what it is supposed to represent. Late starting is supposed to represent having a civ already built (but you have a few turns to build it) and since the civ was already built, the buildings were already in your cities.

But if you really want it I don't think anybody has made it. I'm not even sure it's possible to mod that.

I get what its supposed to represent. It shouldnt be that hard to mod, right. If basically just a different settler for each era. If you start in the rennasance, you get the rennasiance settler. Theres got to be a way to make it so that the settler will upgrade to the next era when you reach it.

Top Bottom