Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
A new page entry has been added:

[drupal=141]Civilization 1 Downloads[/drupal]

TerraForm: Map Editor for CIV DOS

DOWNLOAD NOW
This program is a Windows application.
Its function is to edit the map files used in Civ Dos.
It has a feature rich graphical interface that offers terrain and improvements (road, rail, etc…) modifications, the ability to place, remove or move units and cities on the map among other functions.

Civ I is available on <snip> for free. And it's legal as well.
<snip>
Not sure if anyone is paying attention to this thread but the article should be updated. I think Civ II might be available on there as well.

Civ I is available on <snip> for free. And it's legal as well.
<snip>
Not sure if anyone is paying attention to this thread but the article should be updated. I think Civ II might be available on there as well.

Umm... I know it's a bit late but I just now noticed this. Why was the link removed?

Anyway, if anyone wants Civ I it is abandon/freeware and a little googling should enable you to find the site I previously linked to.

It was probably removed because it's an illegal site (Probably pirated games being mass-produced and sold without Sid making any profit on it).

Well, it wasn't being sold. And how it's not being copied onto CDs so it's not mass produced. It was simply available as a free download.

I suppose it is still copyright infringement. I wasn't aware of what "abandonware" meant. I thought it meant that the owners of the copyright abandoned that right. Apparently, it just means that they don't care any more but they still have that right.

So, I see this site's point in taking down the link.

Top Bottom