Hotkeys - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - General Discussions

Notices

Civ4 - General Discussions Forum for general Civilization IV discussions including Warlords and Beyond the Sword (BTS) expansions.

Old Apr 15, 2008, 07:05 PM   #1
redazncommieDXP
Warlord

Hotkeys

I'd like to change the hotkeys in this game, specifically I'd like to use WASD instead of the arrow keys to scroll (I've been playing a lot of RTW and MTW2.) Is there a file I can change to modify this?
redazncommieDXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2011, 10:15 PM   #2
syrwar
Chieftain

help

I am also having some trouble with the city screen, i dont know why but i can not select the avoid growth button and that is a lot of trouble for me. I tried to find a hotkey for it but it doesn't so is there a way that i can add a hotkey for avoid growth in my civ5 game? Please help
syrwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2011, 10:56 PM   #3
Yoshiegg737
Jungo Jungo

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrwar View Post
I am also having some trouble with the city screen, i dont know why but i can not select the avoid growth button and that is a lot of trouble for me. I tried to find a hotkey for it but it doesn't so is there a way that i can add a hotkey for avoid growth in my civ5 game? Please help
Civ5? Isn't this the Civ4 forums? Or was it just a typo?

Also: super bump
Yoshiegg737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - General Discussions > Hotkeys