Civilization Revolution: Reviews

jwhutchi

Chieftain
A new book entry has been added:

[drupal=471]Civilization Revolution: Reviews[/drupal]

Since the release of Civilization Revolution, numerous reviews have appeared on the web. In this reviews section, we have compiled all the major reviews for the game. Many reviews praised CivRev for its intuitive controls, colorful graphics, and also for being the most accessible version of Civilization yet. Some negative points raised include highly aggressive AI, few player customization options, and not as deep as the PC versions. But overall, most reviews are favorable and consider the game to be one of the best strategy games for the consoles. The average rating is in the mid 80s.

The reviews are ordered by rating in descending order.

:mad::mad:Civ Revolutions is by far the most unaccurate and frustrating nonsense I have ever played. That is really saying a lot considering I have been playing since the introduction of Civ I for the IBM running on an old 486 IBM PC. Since when can you take a city under a Democracy with a higher cultural value than most capitals in the game with a great person. Not to mention all the errors and miscues that have slowed any really mutiplayer function. How disappointing for a Civ junky to endour such a losy game for the console. Don't even get me started on Nukes, WTF?

Top Bottom