AI difficult in multiplayer?

malitano

Warlord
Does anyone know what is the AI difficulty level in multiplayer games (both player and ranked games)?

Thanks look forward to your replies.

Seemed to be Warlordish to me. You don't get any of the warlord combat modifiers but the few LAN games I've played with my room mate they never advanced past having catapults. Even leaving them alone for the majority of the game they just came at my tanks with legions and archers.

100% percent king. It is a real shame because is way too easy to win in MP taking out the computer, rushing him. After a few turns you can easily have 2 more capitals and that is a huge advantage. I think the computer should be Emperor or Deity for ranked games.

I think it's usually easier to take out human player's capitals in the beginning than the AI's capitals in multiplayer games.

I think it's usually easier to take out human player's capitals in the beginning than the AI's capitals in multiplayer games.

Depending in how good is the Human, but with Germans, for example, is way too easy to take all the computer capitals with those nasty elite warriors.

Top Bottom