A Thank you for Awesome Bonuses

patrickkrebs

Warlord
I would just liek to take a monet to thank Firaxis for building into the game such awesome bonuses. There is a lot of debate on teh board about who is best at what, or what civ to use for which victory.

I think the only right answer to any of the questions is that every civ is awesome, just in their own way. Its so hard to decide who to start with because every civ brings with it an awesome bonus from the start.

Thanks!

Seconded!

I thought Japan was huge with the 'harbor' right from the start. But as I try other civs, I'm getting more and more favorite civs.

Awesome job indeed!

I think the term your looking for is balanced.

The game and the civs are fairly balanced, as long as you tailor your playstyle to each civs bonuses

China,Japan,Egypt,America,Rome,Aztecs..... All really good civs but balanced at the same time. Im really happy that they are balanced, because before this game was released i was really afraid that Germany would be overpowered in military power.

I think every Civ, if used properly, can be powerful. But I still prefer the Zulus and the Arabs! :)

I know this is probably totally mean, but I had to laugh and cheer at the same time when I got a Domination victory with the Russians :D

Top Bottom