CivRev Code Redeem Site Online

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
For those of you who purchased Civilization Revolution in GameStop/EB, Target, and Best Buy, you can now redeem the gift with purchase code at the 2K Games Code Redemption site for a wonder/artifact pack that can be used with Xbox 360/PS3 version.

Thanks to Modeltrainman for the news tip.

I'm assuming this doesn't apply to the DS version?
It's only for Xbox 360 and PS3.

--------------------
Here are the wonder/artifact packs:

GAMESTOP/EB: Redeem for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Mythic, which includes: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Scotland Yard, SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel

TARGET: Redeem for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Eternal, which includes: Trajan's Column, University of Sankore, Eiffel Tower, Cristo Redentor, Artifact 1 - Pharoah's Needle, Artifact 2 - Tesla's "Peace" Ray

BEST BUY: Redeem for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Iconic, which includes: Coliseum, Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, Sydney Opera House, Artifact 1 - Terracotta Army, Artifact 2 -Sphinx

That's correct, Thunderfall, the DS version gets no downloadable stuff, supposedly, there'll be an expanded DS guide though.

Man, I didn't keep my receipt. I didn't know that there was bonus content for buying it at Game Stop.

It was not in the receipt or at Gamestop, it was a little coupon inside your game case ;)

TBH I expected more about this download :sad:

Go to 2K's forums for more info about what the packs do.

Hey, I bought it at Target and I didn't get a card or anything for a download. What do I have to do to get a download?

Same with me, I bought it at Target and there wasn't a coupon inside. Was it a limited time offer? Anyone heard what can be done to redeem these for those who didn't have one included?

Hey, I bought it at Target and I didn't get a card or anything for a download. What do I have to do to get a download?
PS3 or Xbox? The Target gift was for XBOX only. If XBOX did you buy it at launch?

It was for XBox, but it was a couple weeks after it came out. I'm guessing I missed the boat, huh? Ah well, I can wait until it becomes downloadable for everyone.

Top Bottom