Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization > Civ4 - Project & Mod Development > Civ4 - Fall from Heaven

Old Aug 25, 2008, 12:59 AM   #1
oyzar
Have quit civ/forums

How to install ffh 2032?

I am playing in a pbem game with ffh 2032 so i need to install that to play. I just reinstalled my OS. When i used the installed i used previously instead of installing fall from heaven 2032 it installed ffh age of ice... How do i fix this problem?
oyzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2008, 02:41 AM   #2
[NWO]_Valis
A bad kitty!

age of ice? 'Age of ice' is a scenario in BTS. To play the mod you have to:
1) patch your civ with the lates tapch 3.17
2) Download the mod, install it. [the current version is 0.33, if you want to play 0.32 then you will have to look for the Bug thread for that version, the downloads are always listed in the FIRST POST]
3) Download the patch to the mod [also available in the first post of the apropriate bug thread]

Optionally you can download the media pack.

'I meant,' said Ipslore, bitterly, 'what is there in this world that makes living worth while?'
Death thought about it.
CATS, he said eventually, CATS ARE NICE."
[NWO]_Valis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2008, 03:52 AM   #3
oyzar
Have quit civ/forums

Actually the problem was that when i reinstalled windows the filepath for where i reinstalled civ changed as i changed language on the OS and as such the installer put the files in the wrong folder, think it works now.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 04:32 AM   #4
oyzar
Have quit civ/forums

Hmm i managed to open the mod but when i try to open the game i get the message: C++ runtime error, the operation was terminated in an unexpected way.
Old Aug 25, 2008, 04:35 AM   #5
oyzar
Have quit civ/forums

Deleting the mod then installing it again(and patching) helped, apparently moving it wasn't such a good idea...