China in Your Hands: Ancient & Medieval Unit Pack, Part II (Sep 07, 2008)

Sandris

Happiness to everybody
Last edited:
Oh man. Can I ever finish EAM? I doubt it.

AWESOME UNITS SANDRIS!!!!

Oh my... What a collection! :eek:

Time to redo the unit line in my China scenario, I guess. :D

I really love those scale armour heavy cavalrymen.

Sandris thank you very much for all your exceptionell work !

:thanx:

Here is some advices

1,han dynasty

the Han dynasty is the first nation which use iron equipment in East Asia(actually,korea was a province of china when it's in han dynasty,and japan's still not be found,the strongest enemy Han dynasty faced is Huns).In traditional opinions , Solider in han dynasty weared heavy iron armor and took heavy iron weapons so they can defense the rush of huns riders'. Han is also a dynasty with numbers of other nationes on its land , so there is some interesting units could be used in your mod--- riders of south huns,animal controller from the westchina, tengjiabing(solider in rattan armor,controlled by south chinese).

2,tang dynasty

Tand created the earlest united defensive union in the world , including Tujue, ancient turkey, be treated as an ally(they take the position of huns),Huihu,a dependency of tang(the ancestry of Uygur Chinese,Tang liberates them from Tujue),Tubo,a dependency of tang,(the ancestry of Tibeten chinese,they are sons of east huns),Bohai and Mohe (the ancestry of Northern chinese and Manchurian chinese).

Why do I introduce these things? because almost half of tang's army are mercenery soldiers,and they were coming from these countries.Rider of Tujue,desert soldiers of Huihu,highland soldiers of Tubo,forest soldiers of Bohai and hunters of mohe.

4,Ming dynasty

(1)Three Battalion in Peking

the Wujun battalion
formed by foot soldiers and horse soldiers,main weapon is lance,be good at tactics.

the Sanqian battalion
formed by mongolia horse soldiers, main weapon is wolf teeth club,be good at anti-rush.

the Shenji battalion
formed by musketter, main weapon is microcannon.

(2)Qijiajun (Qi's soldiers)
be good at killing japanese by battle array and different weapons and jobs in team.

Top Bottom