SANCTA Intel

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
This is the place to put intel on Team 3.

Who are their players? Are they good at MP? Diplomacy? Any tendencies we can use to our advantage?

When civs are known we can post info on their civ.

Dossier on General_W
Spoiler compiled by PG :

Source: I served with him on MIA, Epsilon Team, and currently The Council
Traits: Generally affable, well-liked, and almost always good natured. His self-deprecation and modesty can easily relax, and this is when he's at his most dangerous. He has a tireless persistence when it comes to negotiations; he's willing to re-write an agreement a dozen times in order to get the language just right.
Weaknesses: Has a soft spot for honesty and integrity. If you can catch him in his own confabulation (rare, but possible), you'll have the upper hand. He won't get defensive - he'll get apologetic.
Strengths: A very talented propagandist, diplomat, and clown. He can be a lot of fun to have on your team.
Modus Operandi: Usually not the turnplayer, he works the Diplomatic angle. Expect many letter from his desk, and know that he will hunt you down on Chat. He will ask you the direct question you don't want to answer, and you'll likely be disarmed due to the informal nature of internet chat. He also takes great pride in his propaganda efforts. Has been known to run his own newspaper, issue his own broadcasts, and has even dabbled in music videos. Anything posted in the UN by him on behalf of his team is to be regarded as the highest level of propaganda.

Dossier on Automatic Teller
Spoiler Compiled by PG :

Source: I am currently serving with him on The Council
Traits: AT, as he is known, is a highly skilled civ3 player. Analytical and patient, he commonly recalls bits of arcana that completely throw the discussion towards a solution. He sees 5 steps ahead. A very technical player.
Weaknesses: He hails from Medford, MA, but it seems the usual Yankees / Red Sox methods don't work. Giants / Patriots and Rangers / Bruins techniques have not yet been attempted.
Strengths: He may not leave long posts, but what he says is always worth reading.
Modus Operandi: It is unlikely we will see anything from him except an occasional post in the turn-tracker thread.

Dossier on Kylearan
Spoiler compiled by PG :

Source: I served with him on Epsilon Team
Traits: Very highly skilled player of CIV. Successes in BtS unknown.
Weaknesses: Sometimes doesn't check in for a week or two, but this may no longer be accurate
Strengths: Many - he maintains a broad view of the game, while having a keen understanding of which details in a discussion really matter. If he's on your team, he will hone the style of play to be more effective.
Modus Operandi: On Epsilon Team he lurked. Sometimes he was more involved than others, but in general he wasn't very vocal. Silent but deadly?

That's all for now - I'll update this post when I have more time - I have something to say about most of the players on team 3 :rolleyes:

3720 (after 8 turns) tech researched with 2 MP, also mining (74) or hunting (59), I think it's mining.

HUSch
I remember you posted something saying, that SANCTA went for a non-military tech (myst.) first:confused: (or am I messing things up?)
Could it be possible, they lost their warrior right when they researched mining?

In 3720 increase the MP (together) +2 and SAN researched a tech.
In 3640 researched Cav and Kaz a tech without MP change.

SAN build Oracle. I think they 'll choose CoL, below is a picture their research with the dates of research. They 've reseached masonry in 2840.

Attachments

• San Research.JPG
    San Research.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 165
Perhaps I 've seen the situation wrong, they (SAN) 've chosen the freetech and it was MC, that would be in accordance with the additional 12 GP and 4 MP. MC needs 672 and CoL 552 :science:.

Also with masonry and marbles they build the oracle in 3 turns, without whipp.

Top Bottom