Civilization II: Scenario Reviews

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
A new book entry has been added:

[drupal=496]Civilization II: Scenario Reviews[/drupal]

Greetings, all CivFanatics, and welcome to the CivFanatics scenario review section.
Here, you will be able to read and submit reviews to all of your favorite scenarios on the internet.
We hope you enjoy this page, and we welcome your comments and suggestions, as well as your participation, for without YOU, there is no reason to have such features.

Interesting, though I would suggest reviewers add a date to their review plus a link to their subject.;)

i remember not so long ago some time in 2010 i dont remember which month i was reviewing a scenario called empire of thesolonike and i did not like it as all. it was not acurate enough and many city placements were in the wrong spots. and the author wanted me to help make him a better version of it . and i had invested much money and time into the research into the project buying material and taking notes and writing things down and i found the biggest problem was this empire was far too short lived to even be playable. in fact a more brillant idea was the longer lasting "latin empire" that was founded in 1204 AD but in his scenario latin empire had two playable parts i forget what they were called but uniting them and having the barbarians being a playable would have been nice. thing i liked about empire of thesolonike was that many times in civilized history this entire map was politically united. but "the made for play civ " was the despotate of epirus which is ficticiusly named empire of thesolonike but these guys only occupied and ruled thesolonike for only a few years and it was never officially sanctioned by the byzantines. but regardless my help on this colaborative review aloud him to create a similar one for civilization 3.

Top Bottom