PolyCast Episode 58: "You Don't Want To Know"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

You know that you in fact want to. Give it up for the fifty-eighth episode of PolyCast, an official podcast of Apolyton Civilization Site (ACS). Entitled "You Don't Want To Know", it is now netcasting. Regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, Makahlua, Imran Siddiqui and Annalee "Cartimandua" Barney are joined by first-time guest co-hosts Marcus "Diamondeye" Hensing and Josh "General_W" Tucker.

The summary of topics is as follows:

- 03m04s | News
The what, where, when and why for CivCon '09 has been announced offically.
- 08m33s | Forum Talk
Things that defy logic in Civilization IV: Colonization.
- 13m34s | Senate
How much of an occupation army is sufficient, what's up with the Machine Gun unit, Combat vs. City Garrison vs. Drill promotions and unwritten laws about Civilization IV.
- 31m55s | Miscellaneous
The lowdown on the "EEN Headline News" series.

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
Loosing graciously (or not), winding down the season's production schedule while looking ahead, a self-proclaimed celebrity and there are now two show regular co-hosts who have multiplayed CivIV.

Enjoy. :cooool:

:) Thanks Rolo, unfortunately Dan had to use the backup feed for my voice, so it has ofcourse lost some of it's natural beauty... :p

Seriously, I'll get around to listening to it as soon as possible.

By the way since both me and General_W is playing in the MTDG we are going to post a thread there with link to this thread :)

:lol: came out great!
Thanks again for a fun experience.

I'll look forward to that Christmas special! :thumbsup:

I'll get around to listening to it as soon as possible.
If you have a daily commute somewhere, this episode could be your 'content' for it. :D

By the way since both me and General_W is playing in the MTDG we are going to post a thread there with link to this thread :)
Thanks for that. :cool:

:lol: came out great!
Glad you enjoyed the end product! You'll never listen to the show the same away again, I'm sure. :lol:

Thanks again for a fun experience.
You're welcome, and thank you for being apart of it.

:beer:

I'll look forward to that Christmas special! :thumbsup:
:xmas:

... Finally got to listen to it, another nice job done, Dan! I have 9 minutes left and I've already said both a word and entire sentance :p

Top Bottom