Searching for Units......

wwwxmncom

Chieftain
I'm looking for 1970s PLA infantry with AK47, PLA infantry now (with type 95 Assault rifle), and US Civil War Southern Infantry and Northern Infantry.:mischief:

Good luck. This is the wrong forum, btw. And I know at least two of these are available. Search for NavyDawg.

whats wrong with the rifleman that comes with civ 3?? it would make a perfect civil war infantry for both north and south

well, that's OK, but I still need a southern Infantry.
I still can't find PLA Infantry with AK47.

Can't help with the Confederate infantry, but check the Downloads db (button near the top of the screen) and go to Civ 3 Units / Modern. There's an NVA infantry near the bottom of the 1st page and 2 VC on the next. Not exactly what you want, but most of us make do with approximations at one time or another.

Best,

Oz

Btw Steph, have you tested if these flagbearers work as Army units? Are they ok or do they have pallette problems when applied as army units?

Btw Steph, have you tested if these flagbearers work as Army units? Are they ok or do they have pallette problems when applied as army units?

Of course they work OK, they use a special army palette. However, they are just conversion, so the available animation may not exactly match the civIII requirement (ie going from default to fortify to attack etc)

@wwwxmncom : this is the regular American Conquest rifleman. The others are from Divided Nation.

Top Bottom