Let's write an other story (Or Let's write a story III)

OK, I have started this story because I want to write a story mainly about magic and fanasty and stuff but the other thread isn't going that way....So, I have decided to make another. Please continue after I'm done.

First, a couple rules:
1.) You can't kill half the charactors in one post. You may kill of charactors over a series of post though because this story is about a SWORD, not a the person(s) who use(s) it.
2.) Have fun, but don't spammy up my topic.

K, now, TO THE STORY!

It was a sword. Blue tinted and wickedly curved with a cross guard that swept down agresively. John thought it might have been made of denvra, a metal from the mountains of Bevilthor in Org country. It was sunk deep into the rocks. How, John did not know, but what he did know was it was worth money, money to feed a cloth his family. He just had to pry it loose and find a Lord to sell it to. John reached out to touch it....

[This message has been edited by xeven_god_of_helsibahr (edited June 22, 2001).]

I don't think the moderators are gonna like this; last time there were 2 threads of 'Let's write a story', the first one was closed.

------------------
I know it seem hard sometimes, but uh...
remember one thing:
through every dark night,
there's a bright day after that,
so no matter how hard it get, stick ya chest out
keep ya head up and handle it.

Top Bottom