US army officer questions Obama's nationality

otago

Deity
Strange, is the US army a democracy were very junior officers are encouraged to question the nationality of those they consider not to be CinC ?
Going back a bit any Brit officer who questioned HMs right to be head of the UK forces would be handed the mess Webley and invited to go for a walk.

So if this so called officer has the right to question Obama's position, I would take it that all enlisted men would also have the right to question any order he gives ?
http://op-for.com/2009/02/soldier_disobeys_orders_becaus.html

Any real source?

Edit- also agree with what Cutlass said

That guy is going to be talking to some really unhappy senior officers soon.

Click through.

A U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq has called President Obama an "impostor" in a statement in which he affirmed plans to join as plaintiff in a challenge to Obama's eligibility to be commander in chief.

The statement was publicized by California attorney Orly Taitz who, along with her DefendOurFreedom.us Foundation, is working on a series of legal cases seeking to uncover Obama's birth records and other documents that would reveal whether he meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

It's these fruitcakes again.

Obama "has absolutely refused to provide to the American public his original birth certificate, as well as other documents which may prove or disprove his eligibility," Easterling wrote. "In fact, he has fought every attempt made by concerned citizens in their effort to force him to do so."

Riiiiight.

Support our Troops!

Kill him, he is Treasonous, no lethal injection for him, lets hang him [sarcasm] (I'm guessing, a fictional person)

How did you find this "news"???

I didn't like Bush, but I still acknowledged him as President. Refusing to accept someone who was elected by over half the nation as President, for whatever personal problems you may have, is perhaps the most unpatriotic thing you can do. If you refuse someone who rightfully became the leader of your nation, you are in essence refusing your nation.

I guess dissent isn't patriotic anymore.

He'd be lucky if it was just judged dissent. It could be interpreted as treasonous as well.

Obama should just release them. After all McCain released hes medical records (though with strick conditions, like no photocopying and limited view time)

Obama should just release them. After all McCain released hes medical records (though with strick conditions, like no photocopying and limited view time)

On the one hand, I agree with you. Let's see his birth certificate so everyone can be happy and let the matter go.

On the other, I hate how public figures are looked at scornfully for not publicizing their private records. Releasing tax returns and whatnot is silly, and although I certainly understand the desire for the public to see a presidential candidate's medical records, I don't know if even that is necessary.

I didn't like Bush, but I still acknowledged him as President. Refusing to accept someone who was elected by over half the nation as President, for whatever personal problems you may have, is perhaps the most unpatriotic thing you can do. If you refuse someone who rightfully became the leader of your nation, you are in essence refusing your nation.

i guess it's not only unpatriotic but an actual crime in this case. :p

Top Bottom