Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > OUR ARCHIVES > List of Archived Forums > Off-Topic Archives > Picture Threads Archive

Old Mar 02, 2009, 01:35 PM   #121
Supr49er
2011 Thunderfall Cup

People here drive like morons when it rains.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 01:37 PM   #122
Bill3000
OOOH NOOOOOOO!

People here drive like morons.
[22:25] <Gogf> so I just subtracted 1/2 from 1/3 and got 1/1
[16:18:03] <Gogf> oh so serbs and slavs are different? I thought they were just different names for the same thing
[20:27:37] <@Gogf> yeah I should just walk around naked and kill people
[21:09:52] <@VRWCAgent> Bill pwns me all the time, but don't let him know I acknowledge that
Old Mar 02, 2009, 01:38 PM   #123
salty mud
Ey-up

People here drive.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 01:48 PM   #124
azzaman333
Let's Reset It All

People .
Old Mar 02, 2009, 02:56 PM   #125
D'Artagnan59
The Gascon

My mom swears at bad drivers.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 03:02 PM   #126
salty mud
Ey-up

Great.

Just freakin' great.

I am convinced that girl from my previous rant is a total, deranged psychopath. She is a liar, a cheat, fat and ugly. Or maybe it's just me. After giving me a load of abuse online before, saying I'm a freak and a pervert and she never wants to speak to me again, she comes online again. This is about 3 hours later, and she says "hi babe" or something along them lines. So I ask what she is speaking to me for, and I 'reminded' her of the abuse she dished out. She reacted shocked, saying she hadn't been online all day and it was the first time she spoke to me. This leaves two possibilities.

1. She is lying and trying to get a response from me... but I don't know what she wants.
2. Someone sent me the abuse after learning her online password and she is genuinely innocent.

I'm believing option number 1. In the end, I ended up telling her to fudge off, to which she took great offence. I honestly don't know what is going on. And to be honest, I don't care. I think I'll just refuse to talk to her.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 03:24 PM   #127
choxorn
Advice Dog Zombie

Maybe it's just her time of the month...

Rant: My ass hurts.
My Stories: The terrain-unwise Romans (Won), The Conquests (In Progress, 6/9 Complete- 4 Wins, 2 Losses) SG History: Won: (My first SG)For newbies n's Religiously Wonderful SG Hawk01-5CC Regent Training Game Hawk02-Japan The 5 Sacred Cities Hawk03-5CC Persian Astronauts Lost: qoou's 3CC AW Monarch
"FONT SIZE MAKES THE ARGUMENT MORE CORRECT" -DNK, in size 5 font
"The buttocks of the Pharaoh were feared from Carthage to India!" - Traitorfish
Old Mar 02, 2009, 03:26 PM   #128
Shekwan
Kim Chi Quaffing Celt

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty mud View Post
Great.

Just freakin' great.

I am convinced that girl from my previous rant is a total, deranged psychopath. She is a liar, a cheat, fat and ugly. Or maybe it's just me. After giving me a load of abuse online before, saying I'm a freak and a pervert and she never wants to speak to me again, she comes online again. This is about 3 hours later, and she says "hi babe" or something along them lines. So I ask what she is speaking to me for, and I 'reminded' her of the abuse she dished out. She reacted shocked, saying she hadn't been online all day and it was the first time she spoke to me. This leaves two possibilities.

1. She is lying and trying to get a response from me... but I don't know what she wants.
2. Someone sent me the abuse after learning her online password and she is genuinely innocent.

I'm believing option number 1. In the end, I ended up telling her to fudge off, to which she took great offence. I honestly don't know what is going on. And to be honest, I don't care. I think I'll just refuse to talk to her.
I would assume that somebody got her login details, or she left it logged in and somebody did that. I've screwed with people's messenger friends in my time. It's fun.

Then again, it is a girl you're dealing with.
It's never too early to learn that the government is a greedy piglet that suckles on a taxpayer's teet until they have sore, chapped nipples. I'm gonna need a different metaphor to give this nine year old.

Last edited by Shekwan; Mar 02, 2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 03:31 PM   #129
Kozmos
Up in smoke

Shekwan is right. Men might be beasts, but women are demons of the night. Caution is advised. Walk softly, and carry a big gun.
boredom, taedium vitae, the knowledge of maya, absurdity, weltschmerz, mal du siecle, existential nausea, dysphoria, doldrums, the funk, malaise, ennui, hebephrenia, discouragement, depression, melancholia, anomie, accidie, dysthymia, blankness, lack of affect, the blues, despair, the black dog, black ass, hopelessness, sorrow, grief, unhappiness, Hikikomori, alienation, withdrawal, tristitia, nihilism, morbidity, anhedonia, wretchedness, anxiety, fear, pain, terror, horror, desolation, postcentennial hypochondria, Älterschmerz, thanatropism, fear of death, death wish
Old Mar 02, 2009, 05:00 PM   #130
musekick
Loves a good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by choxorn View Post
Maybe it's just her time of the month...
I'm relatively certain that PMS does not lead to cyclic lying. In fact, I'm an expert on the subject.

Which leads directly into my rant: Why is it that every time a female deviates even slightly from how they are "supposed" to act it is blamed on PMS? Can't a girl just have a bad day?
Old Mar 02, 2009, 05:46 PM   #131
BARBEERIAN
Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by musekick View Post
I'm relatively certain that PMS does not lead to cyclic lying. In fact, I'm an expert on the subject.

Which leads directly into my rant: Why is it that every time a female deviates even slightly from how they are "supposed" to act it is blamed on PMS? Can't a girl just have a bad day?
On the bright side, at least it gives you ladies an easy out when it hits the fan. We guys don't get that luxury (but we get to piss standing up without the aid of a 'She-wee' so I guess it's a push)

My rant: I'm pissed off that I went back to school and will graduate in two months, but all these super indebted morons ruined the economy and my sector isn't hiring so I have to go back doing the same job I was doing 4 years ago... Didn't their parents ever teach them to save their effing money THEN buy what they want.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 05:56 PM   #132
Ulyaoth
Emperor

I really have to quit coming on the internet. I keep getting tempted to read political threads, getting pissed off at the immeasurable stupidity of the world nowadays which can and will only get worse, become enraged and come to the conclusion that there's no hope without some kind of massive violent revolution. Now I have to go play something violent to stem my bloodlust...
Old Mar 02, 2009, 06:10 PM   #133
Mirc
Not mIRC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBEERIAN View Post
On the bright side, at least it gives you ladies an easy out when it hits the fan. We guys don't get that luxury (but we get to piss standing up without the aid of a 'She-wee' so I guess it's a push)
Yeah, but we can get blueballs so it all balances out.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 06:12 PM   #134
King of Town
Adventuring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirc View Post
Yeah, but we can get blueballs so it all balances out.
Next time the woman says I will never understand, I am for sure throwing this in her face. Happens about the same time of the month as hers too. Very intersting.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 06:35 PM   #135
hossam
Deity

i have 2 exams on friday. and i havent been attending class for both subjects. oh well, im sure i can pull it off if i study hard enough.(read: as long as i dont procrastinate)
Old Mar 02, 2009, 06:37 PM   #136
King of Town
Adventuring

You guys crack me up. Every other rant is about an exam or a paper.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 06:53 PM   #137
Huayna Capac357
Deity

I have two projects due in 4 days which I've barely started
Old Mar 02, 2009, 07:01 PM   #138
Shylock
Hey smiling strange

Quote:
Originally Posted by musekick View Post

Yeah women don't need to be on their period to lie.

The government is a body of people usually notably ungoverned.
My Xfire profile.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 07:24 PM   #139
Nordstream
Prince

This seems to be a very useful thread. So my rant is that I am a klutz around electronics. I have run through 3 or 4 different optical mouses somehow I manage to get all of them to stop working without ever doing any external damage to them. I have a laser mouse now and it has lasted the longest out of all my houses so I hope it keeps working. I simply dont understand how it happens it is compelled inexplicable. Also I snapped one of my headphones in half and then when my roomate gave me ipod headphones to use I smashed one of the earbuds under my chair. I think I might be cursed with electronics I break everything I come into contact with.
Old Mar 02, 2009, 08:37 PM   #140
Martacus
World's Greatest Warrior

I wasted most of my vacation time cleaning the house. Now I'm back at work. Time to start procrastinating again, I guess.