How do you 'recon' the Aussie Hunter will parish?

So how will his life end?

• A crockodile will eat him of course

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No, a shark

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • A spider

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A snake

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • A scorpion

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A lizard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A coala

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Homie

Anti-Lefty
Reading the thread about Steve Irwin aka "The Aussie Hunter" aka "The Crocodile Hunter" I decided to post a poll about how you guess the Aussie hunter will meet his maker.

I say a snake. He knows his crocs, and I think he will gow old and realize he can't wrestle them anymore due to failing strength. Strength not being needed for snakes though, he will keep playing with them until one of them finds out that old Stevo's reflexs have gone a bit soft.

I think after surviving as much as he has, when he does kick it, it'll be anti-climactic, like a car accident, or slipping on a banana-peel, or something. "Crickey, I didn't see that one coming."

I don't think that he will be killed by any animal. If you've watched his show, you'll see that he always does crazy things, but he very rarely gets injured. He has never been bitten by a venomous snake, and only been bitten two or three times by crocs, which is amazing considering that he's spent his entire life around them. Steve is crazy, but he knows what he's doing, and has a lifetime of experience to tell him when an animal is feigning attack or is really preparing to strike. He can also recognize the difference between a dangerous animal and a harmless one. As to him getting older, he's said that there'll be a time when he can no longer 'stay in the game', and when that comes he'll probably just continue running his park and not run off doing insane things anymore.

He'll probably outlive us all, dying at 125 and becoming the oldest living Aussie ever.
Seriously, with that man's luck & energy, what the heck could bring him down? He's invincible!

He's probably developed an immunity to them (west nile and malaria)

Nothing short of space pirates will ever kill that man, he's like the energizer bunny he keeps going. But I think something stupid, like car accident, or poison and disease will kill him, so bring on the crocs, the man is invincible

He'll be bludgeoned to death by one of his fellow countrymen as means to stop him from perpetuating every tacky Australian stereotype there is.

Originally posted by HotDog Fish
Nothing short of space pirates will ever kill that man, he's like the energizer bunny he keeps going. But I think something stupid, like car accident, or poison and disease will kill him, so bring on the crocs, the man is invincible

Maybe the energizer bunny will kill him. I think he's the son of the rabbit in monty python. :lol:

Originally posted by sysyphus
He'll be bludgeoned to death by one of his fellow countrymen as means to stop him from perpetuating every tacky Australian stereotype there is.
Yes this one. I fear of going overseas. I don't want to be up on murder charges just cos someone asked me to say "crikey"

Crikey, mates, there sure do seem to be a lot of whingers hereabouts! Just grab a Vicky and a Sheila, and let's fire up the Barbie!

Originally posted by jpowers
Crikey, mates, there sure do seem to be a lot of whingers hereabouts! Just grab a Vicky and a Sheila, and let's fire up the Barbie!
:rotfl:
That one's so funny it earns the accliam of the rolling tower of smillies

Originally posted by jpowers
Where's my shotgun....?

Top Bottom