Leaderboard for Multiplayer?

Should there be a leaderboard for the next Civ game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
For the upcoming Civ game (maybe part 5), should there be a leaderboard where players can compete for bragging rights? To me, I am tired of the Ladder League and would love to have a legitimate leaderboard where all players can see their statistics and others as well.

No, I don't like this Idea cuz I never have time to finish games I play on multiplayer, so I would have a millon forefiets b/c I only ever had enough time to play one game all the way through.

YOu could, however add up your total score like, lets say I scored athousand, that thousand would be saved in my name an the next time I play I score 1500 then I would have a total score of 2500 and Bob has a score of 3000, so he's ahead of me.

No, I don't like this Idea cuz I never have time to finish games I play on multiplayer, so I would have a millon forefiets b/c I only ever had enough time to play one game all the way through.

YOu could, however add up your total score like, lets say I scored athousand, that thousand would be saved in my name an the next time I play I score 1500 then I would have a total score of 2500 and Bob has a score of 3000, so he's ahead of me.
Well we can have two different modes. One can be ranked match mode that can record win, losses, space race win, and etc... while the other would be just non-ranked match mode where there be no statistics being submitted to the ranked leaderboard.

Sounds like something that could be forum based more so than game based. Isn't this the type of thing that HoF aims to do?

Top Bottom