1000 AD ff

HUSch

Secret-monger
With the new millennium we get a new fred.
Here are pictures of our land

. . . . . .

And here the other infos

. . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

Thanks Husch, its very interesting to follow the progression. Looks like we are quite far behind leaders, but not as bad as I feared and still trending upwards. Barbs shouldn't slow us down anymore, and as long as the others are intent on beating each other up for first place we have the makings of a pretty decent civ in the long run.

We get a scientist this turn. And HE is builded.
Now we build cannons against the barb-town.
The south-town will be founded next turn.

We get a scientist this turn. And HE is builded.
Now we build cannons against the barb-town.
The south-town will be founded next turn.

I suppose you are planning to suicide/withdraw-attack the barb towns? As I understand, there are no culture defenses in barb towns so that's the only way I make sense of this. What units will you bring along to mop up the wounded barbs with?

There are our Axtis, but we can build some rifles or maces. The cannons will win against the Barb-longbows, I think.

There are our Axtis, but we can build some rifles or maces. The cannons will win against the Barb-longbows, I think.

You're right, the cannons should mostly survive by withdrawing after they do maximum damage. With bad luck you might lose one or two, but keep attacking with them because as longbows get weaker the survive odds get very high for cannons. No need for rifles! Maces is also more than needed. If you have enough cannons, axes will win easily against wounded LB's (and axes get more XP for killing LB's than rifles or maces would anyhow!).

Thx for the infos. We will see, what we get, perhaps we must fight diplomatically with Saturn, who get the town. Additional we 've to wait til the town has pop 2. A town only with wheat in the 2. cultural expansion and some jungle-hills plus some mountains.

Bad News; what want you. I can play so on, but without SAN, there is no competition.
But anybody should make a statement, who is reading here.

I have made our turn,
SAn has only their capital, the most of their towns is now Kaz.
I have made a trade proposal to our allies for maps, next turn I will show the news.

Well... it was fun for a while. Thanks for your efforts HusCH keeping me (us?) up to date on the game and keeping the team going. :goodjob: It was a great learning experience for me.

Top Bottom