Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION V > Civ5 - General Discussions

Old Feb 23, 2010, 08:24 PM   #1
drlcartman
Chieftain

Thank you Strategic Command for prepairing me for ciV.

There is a game by the company Battlefront that made a game called Strategic Command: European Theater that has, no doubt prepared me for the one unit one tile, hex map that we will be playing. To be completely honest, this is a really good move on the part of Sid's, because it really does create large fronts in war, which makes the game that much more dynamic. (I know there are similar threads, but I wanted to bring Strategic Command to the attention of everyone because that game kicks a lot of ass)
drlcartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2010, 08:45 PM   #2
Dale
Deity

I thank Panzer General and board war-games from the 80's.