Civilization V: Civilizations

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
A new book entry has been added:

[drupal=614]Civilization V: Civilizations[/drupal]

There are 18 civilizations in Civ5, each with its own leader and unique unit. In addition, every leader has a semi-unique "personality", consisting of traits that determine their in-game behavior.
For example, Elizabeth of the English, a historical naval power, emphasizes a pursuit of naval dominance and the choices she makes reflects this desire. However, in order to prevent leaders from becoming too-predictable, these traits have the potential to be changed slightly and weighted differently before a new game begins, keeping diplomacy fresh.

woahwoahwoah! why is siam on there?!? :confused: still, it's a step up from khmer.

Obligatory African civ.

Also, they have quite an interesting history. They were in many respects the successors to the Mali Empire.

Well, of course, but Firaxis could add 30 civ too, but with more important civs (sorry for say this), or have 100 civs with every civ :lol: They love this '18 civs' thing. :rolleyes:

1. Weren't the Inca confirmed too?
2. Actually, I'm glad the UU for Germany will be the Landsknecht and not the Panzer! For the same reason I hope the American UU will not be an F-15 or a Navy SEAL, but maybe a Minuteman or something like this. In other words- I hate waiting for the end of the game to get the UU!

1. Weren't the Inca confirmed too?
2. Actually, I'm glad the UU for Germany will be the Landsknecht and not the Panzer! For the same reason I hope the American UU will not be an F-15 or a Navy SEAL, but maybe a Minuteman or something like this. In other words- I hate waiting for the end of the game to get the UU!

I agree. The Incas aren't confirmed because all info about them being in the game comes from a secondary source.

There have been sightings of their supposed UUs, but no solid evidence.

I just think Spain in history has been more important than the Siam…………

I just think Spain in history has been more important than the Siam…………

Well, I don't think that Siam was confirmed yet... I do agree that Spain, who ruled over so many territories and has such a rich history should be in the game (and it will, I'm sure, but probably in an EP).

Top Bottom