what do you want to see in Batman 3?

Mad Man

Your lord and master
I know you've probably seen like a thousand other threads like this but this one has a poll:D

Heath Ledger suddenly turns up as the Joker only to claim the whole dying and :):):):) was a publicity stunt.

on the serious front: Penguin, an ass kicking Bane. As Bane once broke Batmans spine I think he deserves a more satisfying part then the one with Uma and the gang.

Moderator Action: Infracted for language - please don't set off the autocensor.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Harley and Ivy.

Less Nathan Explosion voices would be a nice start. That was the one thing about Dark Knight that still makes me cringe. It's a pity Watchmen kind of flopped, because the way Rorschach was voiced in that should have entirely discredited the Batvoice.

I didn't dislike the Batman voice, it was just that Rorschach was better.

It's more that Batman's voice ended up a bit jarring. It works for shouts, demands and things like that, but trying to hold entire conversations in it just ends up weird. It ends up highlighting the absurdity of the whole concept. In Rorschach's case, though, the character is putting on an acknowledged in-universe "silly voice", because the absurdity of the archetype is the entire point of the story (even if the film didn't get quite get that right). The former breaks immersion, the latter does not.

Bat nipples and a bat credit card.
As for the sex scenes: It's a pretty safe bet Catwoman will show up.

Arnie reprising his role as Dr. Freeze. Seriously. But still in a "dark and edgy" way. Would be cool to see the contrast. Never going to happen though.

I think the Penguin, The Riddler and Dr. Freeze would all be hard to be taken seriously so I hope at least one of them is in it.

Not going to lie, sex scenes.

dark and edgy sex scenes?

read my lips: Harley and Ivy!

though, in all honesty, we are not going to see Harley in this reiteration of Batman, alas. I think Reese Witherspoon could make a really creepy Harley. Miss Glau for Ivy and we are set. don't really need the sex scenes then, just gonna sit back and be a happy nerd fanboi for 90+ minutes.

I think The Riddler has been confirmed for this film. I want to see, to quote holy_king, "a dark and edgy Riddler." It will be an incredibly difficult character to make dark and edgy, so I look forward to having a really good actor running with it. If I had a choice, I'd pick Philip Seymour Hoffman. I think he could pull off a creepy Riddler.

As for non-Riddler things, I'd like to see Wayne Manor re-built, more of the Bat-pod, and Arthur or Lucius Fox come under threat. If any character can legitimately pierce Batman's secret identity without it being annoying, it's The Riddler, so I don't think I'd have a problem with that, though it usually annoys me when the hero is unmasked by the villain in super-hero films.

Top Bottom