You know you play Civ4 too much when...

BuddhaBubba

Aspiring Sage
I know that there is probably a similar thread somewhere around here, but I was too lazy to do a full search for it... sooooo...

"You know you play Civ4 too much when:"

1. You see a deer in the forest and think "Oooo... food and health bonus for my city!"

3. You wonder what your country is researching, and in how many turns it will be done.

4. You ponder how America has Marines and Navy SEALS at once.

He's much improved now but Dan Qualye had some beauties when he was younger.

There's a reason he is the worst ever leader in history in Civ you know :D

Don't forget many people in their late 30's and in their 40's would have been laughing at Dan long before Civ was released.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Dan_Quayle/

What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is. - Dan

9. You can start a game, open up the world builder to see the map, and consistently pick the AI that will win the game if the human does not interfere.

10. You know how to get that civ to vote you winner of the game, screwing itself.

11. You know how to conquer so many cities that you are losing 50 gold per turn at 0% science/espionage...and still recover.

12. You know how to win liberalism. At 200 AD.

9. You can start a game, open up the world builder to see the map, and consistently pick the AI that will win the game if the human does not interfere.

10. You know how to get that civ to vote you winner of the game, screwing itself.

11. You know how to conquer so many cities that you are losing 50 gold per turn at 0% science/espionage...and still recover.

12. You know how to win liberalism. At 200 AD.

Wow. I don't know how to do any of those things.

Apparently, I don't play ENOUGH.
:mischief:
F

14. You're afraid that using free religion will make it harder to build infrastructure.

15. You wonder why civilizations are no longer using slavery.

16. You wonder why the British Empire never adopted State Property. It seems so obvious.

17. You see some guy buying lottery tickets and are thinking to yourself he's just like a Scout that is hoping he will kick a triple citydefence promoted 5+ turn fortified mechanized infantry out of the city. [About the same odds ;).]

17. You see some guy buying lottery tickets and are thinking to yourself he's just like a Scout that is hoping he will kick a triple citydefence promoted 5+ turn fortified mechanized infantry out of the city. [About the same odds ;).]

Or....

18. You buy a 1million dollar lottery ticket and you compaire the odds of winning the lottery with the odds of a Warrior beating a Modern Armor.

19. You post on CFC :p

20. You suffer from the WHEOOHRN syndrom.

21. You suffer from Montyites.

Top Bottom