Today (friday, 17th) 4 PM westcoast live gameplay at gamespot

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Today, at 4 PM westcoast (7 PM eastcoast, 1 AM in the night middle europe) there will be a live session of Civilization 5 with Pete Murray at Gamespot.
The session will take between 30 and 45 minutes.

The civfanatics will follow this game in this thread.
Have fun :).

Can't they just realease the stingking game already?

I mean is four days really going to make that big of a difference?

I'm confused... When exactly will it be on for Finland?

Anyone knows a way to play the game now that's downloaded from steam???
:yumyum:

The interviewer sounds exactly like Beavis and Butthead. Also, whats up with the crap video quality?

Seems every game I have ever wanted expected with some sort of anticipation has been released on a Monday or a Tuesday. I guess it's to have people in the office if some patch to fix horrible things is necessary? I dunno, it's almost inconsiderate to release it at the beginning of a week. Also, I have a huge professional examination coming up this week. Great timing.

And yeah, once its loaded to my Steam, it's just annoying.

The interviewer sounds exactly like Beavis and Butthead. Also, whats up with the crap video quality?

Damn you, read that comment before video loaded and you are spot on in terms of both points. Maybe they cheesed the video to get the length but nothing can help Bevis there. :lol:

Cheers!
-Liq

Seems every game I have ever wanted expected with some sort of anticipation has been released on a Monday or a Tuesday. I guess it's to have people in the office if some patch to fix horrible things is necessary? I dunno, it's almost inconsiderate to release it at the beginning of a week. Also, I have a huge professional examination coming up this week. Great timing.

And yeah, once its loaded to my Steam, it's just annoying.

Seems every game I have ever wanted expected with some sort of anticipation has been released on a Thursday or a Friday. :)

Top Bottom