Italy Standard Map

davidefuma

Chieftain
Hi! This is my first map of my beautiful country. I hope you like it!:)

Attachments

• standard italy byfuma.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 991
a screenshot

Attachments

• stditaly.gif
    stditaly.gif
    37.7 KB · Views: 2,721
This is the best map made of Italy yet, great job:goodjob:

Though many mountains.

Rhye please speak english so that we all can understand.:)

Thanks a lot to everybody.
There are many mountains because in Italy there are many mountains! I tried to make a realistic map.
Rhye, i didn't stretch the map because i wanted leaving the shape squared.

I dont think there should be any floodplains on the map, they only belong places where there is desert i think.

Of course you can!
I created this map with the purpose to develop a reinasseance scenario, but I think it's perferct to create a Roman scenario too.
Enjoy!

Very good map! I'm working on a "Rome: Social War scenario" with this map... Can you create a map of Lazio?

Ciao Davide!

Good map! I'd like to give it a try, but before beginning a long game (specialmente x il mio PC di m....), i'd like to know whether you or somebody else play-tested it.
Are all the resources well in place?
... = is it playable? :confused:

Thanks a lot! :)

Ciao, Indro.

Love the map.

Do you mind if I use it as the basis for a medieval Italian scenario?
(If you think it will tread on your toes with regard to the renaissance scenario you're planning let me know).

regards,

Raymond

Great map.

I recently used it for my Italian Civil War project. It was perfect.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
I dont think there should be any floodplains on the map, they only belong places where there is desert i think.

Actually in real life flood plains can be found in many types of terrain. I like to use them to represent rice growing operations, and places like the netherlands depression.

I like it...could i use it for a Roman/Carthaganian War? I saw it and it very good, so i thought i might ask if i could?

ehi davide
i think that's a good work but sicily isn't very accurate on the north coast
and balcans turn on italy at otranto (albania)

ci voglio fare uno scenario preromano sopra pero se ci riesco te lo faccio sapere

Ottima mappa.Peccato che sia un po' "allargata", magari dovevi allungare il bmp prima di portarlo in bic
Sono d'accordo col rhye, lei dovrebbe il definately tenta di affiggerlo per le conquiste e gioca il mondo. La grande mappa!

Top Bottom