Imperium Offtopicum: Ab Antiquo

Update 6

Stats:

Spoiler :

Detailed Map:

Spoiler :

Comments:

No orders from CELTICEMPIRE, CivGeneral, Darth Caesar or Ravus Sol.

Now that Ravus Sol lost his internet connection, I need someone to fill his shoes and keep track of diplomacy stuff. Any volunteers?

It is now Turn 7. Update on Monday

Bactrian Kingdom
βακτριαν κινγδομ​

Roleplay:
Victory our country is celebrating! We have defeated the vile Vindex empire, they tried to claim our land, riches and woman and died trying. today is a national holiday in Bactria.

Income:
Spend it on upgrading Bactria (capital) as many time, and whats left upgrade any other province

Claims:
The Bactrian Kingdom claims Susiana, Parsa & Makran

Upgrade all five provinces north of mainland Italy, as well as Corsica, Sardinia and the Balearics, which should be about XL sestertii (40 gold). Put the remaining change in culture.

The patricians Opitur Verginius Tricostus and Spurius Cassius Viscellinus have been elected as Consuls of the Roman Republic!

44 income to be spent…

Crete, Laconia, and Achæa: 4 --> 5 --> 6 (9 Income spent on each, subtotal 27)
Cyprus: 3 --> 4 --> 5 (subtotal 7)
Epirus and Bithynia: 5 --> 6 (subtotal 10)

TOTAL: 27 + 7 + 10 = 44.

Can I be replaced in this? Sorry, but I think the income system is a little too complicated.

Can I be replaced in this? Sorry, but I think the income system is a little too complicated.

How?

I have been destroyed, all that is good in the world is gone, you have destroyed the last light in the entire word

Well, CELTICEMPIRE, would you like to take over the Celtic Empire from civplayah?

Bactrian Empire
βακτριαν Eμπιρε

Role play:
Our glorious campaign against the Vindex Empire was successful, and a few moments ago we have captured the King. He is being paraded through the streets of Bactria and is going to be beheaded in the main forum. We have also found the crown of Vindex, it has been smelted and merged into our Kings crown. King Vεδιμ I will be crowned the Emperor of Bactria, Raj of India, Shah of Iran, King of Vindex and the Protector of the Caucasus with the new crown, the new crown will have Gold from Bactria, Gems from India, Fabrics from Iran, Silver from the Vindex and the Caucasus.

Claims:
Our Empire is in a good mood and we are giving up our claim of Susiana so our allys the Hittites can claim it. I then claim Sind

Flag:
The Empire has adopted a new flag

Your turn's income is already calculated for you courtesy of tailleskangaru on each update…

…and even if the stats image goes down all you have to do is add up all the little numbers in your provinces, and then subtract from that (2^number of armies + 2^number of fleets).
A one-time fee is charged for
  • building an army or a fleet: equal to 1 Income for every territory you control. 7 territories= 7 income/army.
  • upgrading a territory: It takes as much Income as the number on it is. A level 4 territory takes 4 Income to upgrade to level 5, and so on. you can't upgrade each territory more than twice each turn.
  • upgrading military/navy quality: Straightforward. For every 1 Income spent on it, it goes up 1 level
  • culture: also straightforward, for every 1 income spent on Culture, it goes up 1 point.
You can't outspend your turnly Income, you can't store your leftovers.
Seriously, read the OP and the rules changes posts :).

I have read the OP, but there's something that's bugging me about the income system, but I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Only one way to find out… play moar!!!

Cyreneica, L. Egypt, Libya, Judea, Phoeneica, Nabataea 6-->7 (36)
Tayma 3-->4-->5 (7)
Ythrib 4-->5-->6 (8)

Culture: 2

36 + 7 + 8 + 2=53!!!!

Back in two days.

Top Bottom