Attachments

• grant-lee.zip
    30 KB · Views: 699
here is a preview

Attachments

• grantdefaulta1.gif
    grantdefaulta1.gif
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,227
Very nice. Good ol’ General Grant is a rarely seen unit in most games. Good job Recon1591. Perfect for a WW2 scenario.

Cimbri

Heh heh heh. Looks like I’m trapped in animating hell. As I wrote in my contract with you devils, you shouldn’t expect to see them finished before 2010 at least.

I’m kidding of course; it just takes time to perfect 3D units. I dare not launch crappy units onto this forum, as I can already imagine the “Angry village mob, with torches and pitchforks storming up the hill”.
Currently I’m waiting to get my evil hands on PTW, but strange things are afoot; I cannot find it anywhere…

Cimbri

Originally posted by Cimbri

I’m kidding of course; it just takes time to perfect 3D units. I dare not launch crappy units onto this forum, as I can already imagine the “Angry village mob, with torches and pitchforks storming up the hill”.
Cimbri

Yes, and if you are a bad boy, we'll have to ask Kinboat to make a version of the fanatic with a picthfork, and we'll send them at you.

And if you won't work fast enough, we'll have to find some way to speed your work :whipped:

Is it just me? I've downloaded the.zip file twice now, but each time when I try to open it, Winzip tells me it is not a valid zip file.

Huge shame, because I'm looking forward to the unit.

Top Bottom