New DLC on December 16

Supr49er

2011 Thunderfall Cup
Is there any information about this this DLC release on an english-speaking website? I couldn't find it via any web searches...

Me neither.
Did a rough translation though (Alta Vista) and it doesn't say much.
Just the sort of things I'd expect to see hear about the Civs as the game loads up
Funny how there's nothing on 2K, Firaxis or Steam websites yet

2 Civs and 1 scenario for 5 Euros...

So will there be no expansions only DLC's...?

Me neither.
Did a rough translation though (Alta Vista) and it doesn't say much.
Just the sort of things I'd expect to see hear about the Civs as the game loads up
Funny how there's nothing on 2K, Firaxis or Steam websites yet

You have to question the validity of a website's claims when they cannot be validated.:confused:

Although, I do hope it's true...

ok.. first of all.... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
.. I really wonder what special units will they have,or buildings?!!? daaamn this is exciting!!

And I get it for free, hot damn! :D

Most likely the patch will also be coming to us around the same time. :goodjob:

Will be anything else than 2 civs and scenario? for 5Euro i expecting something more than civs with should be from begining

Good news indeed.
But will still be waiting for it to be patched at least once, maybe twice, before I sink anymore money into the game.

All I can say is I hope they include all the DLCs civs into a compilation or expansion. I won't be buying them piecemeal.

I'm surprised that so many of you are excited by this, but I'm happy for you.
Personally I have no interest in paying for such tinkering around the edges.
The core game will not be changing as a result; it's the core game that needs fixing.

Will be anything else than 2 civs and scenario? for 5Euro i expecting something more than civs with should be from begining

...but you have to admit this is a MUUUUUUUUCH better deal than that map dlc junk they tried to sell earlier this month...

Hopefully they are learning...

yes, indeed comparing to dlc maps it is huge improvment, anyway if they will relise path at 15th i will think to buy it

If it's only $5 for two new civilizations, I'd buy it. That's not bad at all. You guys can complain about nickel and diming us, but I spend $5 on much less exciting things than two new civilizations all the time.

If it's only $5 for two new civilizations, I'd buy it. That's not bad at all. You guys can complain about nickel and diming us, but I spend $5 on much less exciting things than two new civilizations all the time.

Exactly... I do what I call the "Happy Meal Test"...

Would I rather eat a combo at a fast food restaurant or make a PB&J sandwich and buy some possibly overpriced DLC that I can enjoy for considerably longer....

Works too often, actually.... and ends up being healthier for me. ;)

It just isn't a fair use of money. I could buy entire games for 5 dollars in some cases. Two new civs is pretty worthless to me. I could get Mods that add 2 civs for free.

Top Bottom