M-NOTW XI: The Murderer's Web

Nonsense! It's obvious the Old family friend Sonereal Coming back for revenge!
You mean, your former lover with whom you had a tryst, eh?
@Autolycus: he sent me himself. He said he had to pick up some analysis results at the local laboratory. I guess he will join us later.
Why do I not believe that? You want to marry my wife!
RRRaskolnikov said:
@Sonreal: while I do know a lot about chemistry and human anatomy, I hardly see when I would have been able to do it.
I was merely stating that the maid have had this opportunity. Like the cook and the butler.
Yes, the maid has barely -and indirectly- acknowledged your answer. Something's off. fos:Nictel
RRRaskolnikov said:
@Tak: oh you... I resisted the OMGUS vote and it's like that you thank me? :lol: (and for what it's worth, untill you explain the opposite, you did have more motivations than me to see Dark Caesar dead...)
Actually I don't, as I wasn't his heir and if my wife dies I die, too.

You want to marry my wife!

Isn't she cute? Though don't worry, she really doesn't like my manners, our relation is strictly professional (obviously, because of Hypocrate thingy, I can't tell much more about it ;))

Aye, when I smell a rat I'll let him know it. Not liking the looks of Sonereal.

Isn't she cute? Though don't worry, she really doesn't like my manners, our relation is strictly professional (obviously, because of Hypocrite thingy, I can't tell much more about it ;))
Post fixed.

@RRRaskolnikov: you don't even attempt to deny it, huh? You've already murdered Alyona Ivanovna for her money, now you're doing it again!!!

@DrumStudent: that'd be the standard cycle, so I'd say yes.

@Tak: what is there to deny? Your wife is hot, I am handsome, doc (Hypocrate ;)); and Alyona was some axe training in my young days...

We all do some mistakes in the early going :mischief:

@Tak: what is there to deny? Your wife is hot, I am handsome, doc (Hypocrate ;)); and Alyona was some axe training in my young days...

You...uhhh.... You WHAT?!

Somebody arrest RRraskolinkov!

:wallbash:

Lynching the doc day one... you are really nuts folks (and some don't appear to know Doistoievski... :confused:)... no way to put it otherwise really.

Wait, would the public roles reflect actual roles? I would think that would be too easy for the mafia. Unless it's a kind of reverse logic, you wouldn't expect public to match actual because that would be so easy, so do the unexpected and make them match. Or argue that they match when they really don't because some people would be smart enough to see that they could match even though that would be easy because it would also be bizarre...

Help, I'm stuck in a logic loop! :crazyeye:

*gasp* You don't even deny your desire for ym wife, eh? Someone get him!!!
RRRaskolnikov said:
Oh, so you meant to kill someone else? Perhaps you meant to kill me so as to replace me as the millionaire's son-in-law?

Lynching the doc day one... you are really nuts folks (and some don't appear to know Doistoievski... :confused:)... no way to put it otherwise really.
You've committed a crime, there must be punishment.
Wait, would the public roles reflect actual roles? I would think that would be too easy for the mafia. Unless it's a kind of reverse logic, you wouldn't expect public to match actual because that would be so easy, so do the unexpected and make them match. Or argue that they match when they really don't because some people would be smart enough to see that they could match even though that would be easy because it would also be bizarre...

Help, I'm stuck in a logic loop! :crazyeye:
Eh? All that you get is a who's who, nothing else. Unless your Role PM says something else, then why on Earth would there be anything to complain about? Being a butler does not exclude people from being murderers, read Agatha Christie's extensive work for proof. ;)

Eh? All that you get is a who's who, nothing else. Unless your Role PM says something else, then why on Earth would there be anything to complain about? Being a butler does not exclude people from being murderers, read Agatha Christie's extensive work for proof. ;)

I was replying to this, should have quoted it, thought it would work without it... :rolleyes:

So we have the (public role) doctor complaining about lynching the (mafia role) doctor. And so I posted about the circular logic around whether this is a reveal or not, would the GM allow the public role to match the hidden one, etc.

We would appear to be a few hours late on the update.

I was replying to this, should have quoted it, thought it would work without it... :rolleyes:
It wasn't that clear, especially as it's the first post of the new page ;)
DaveShack said:
So we have the (public role) doctor complaining about lynching the (mafia role) doctor. And so I posted about the circular logic around whether this is a reveal or not, would the GM allow the public role to match the hidden one, etc.
Don't let yourself be misled by such things as the old mafiascum guide… these games ar emuch more complex than that, usually

:dunno: It should have been done by now…

The evidence is clear... DC doesn't want his precious doctor to die! :lol:

Seriously, everything is OK Caesar?

Yesterday was cleaning day so I didn't have much time to update. But don't worry update is coming after I get breakfast!

EDIT: Got breakfast and now have coffee so writing update now.

Day 1

The detective walked into the library. Bookcases lined the walls except for the door on the side that faced the hallway, windows that faced the outside of the house, and a fireplace on the right wall. In the middle of the room sat a love seat a small table and a couple of chairs. Everyone had assembled in the room to discuss who they thought was the killer. The Heiress' Husband Takhisis thought the Doctor RRRaskolnikov was guilty. His suspicion was backed up by many of the other guest.

The Detective said, "So you think the doctor is guilty?"

Most of the guest nodded.

"Well then, inspector arrest him and drive him to town for full legal process!"

"Yes sir," replied the Inspector.

He pulled out his handcuffs and promptly bound the Doctor's hands behind his back.

Just as this happened lightning streaked across the sky and was accompanied by torrential rainfall.

The Inspector opened the, door looked out, and promptly closed it. "I can hardly see past the front porch," he stated. "No one is leaving anytime soon."

"What are we going to do with him?" Asked the Heiress' Mother as she motioned to RRR the Doctor.

"Eh, handcuff him in the butler's pantry and lock the door behind him," ordered the Detective, "That should keep him from causing anymore trouble.

And so the Inspector shoved him into the butler's pantry and handcuffed him to a drainpipe in the far left corner of the room. He then walked out and locked the door behind him leaving to go to bed.

It is now night. If you have a night ability, send me your orders!

Top Bottom