Revolution IOT

What part of "This game is entirely fictional" do you not understand?

maturity levels. i expect a certain amount of maturity on the nation. Batman, DB and X isnt mature-sounding.

maturity levels. i expect a certain amount of maturity on the nation. Batman, DB and X isnt mature-sounding.

DB is trolling, X is goofy and knows it.

Batmanistan, that's just awesome. However, Bruce Wayne is acting way out of character like that. Which is not awesome.

:agree:

Some people want to have a somewhat plasuible game. If you want nations like Empire of Batman, please make your own game with that insane crap. But leave actual complex, rational situations to ones that want it.

Actually edit different country:

The New Third Reich
Spoiler :

Government: Fascist
Leader: Joseph Goebbels
Religion: There is no official state religion, but Jews, Muslims and a list of others are prosecuted. The only allowed religions are Christianity and Atheism. The holocaust has been changed to just slave labor, not gas chambers
Language: German and English
Currency: Mark
Capital: Berlin
Economy: Corporatist, but Goebbels advisors are pushing for a freer market
Law: Verly Conservative. You can't breath unless the state gives you permission, once against Goebbels advisors are pushing for reform.
National anthem: Rise of the Valkyrie
Development: First World
Goal: To create an empire with the elite race only
Description: Following the assassination of Hitler in 1938, civil war started in Germany, once Ewin Rommel took power of the rebel forces in 1942 victory came.

However, in 1955, the Republic of Germany fell, the last remaining supporters of Hitler re-took control of the country.

The Swastika is a bit offensive you should choose something else..

personally im a but dubious about Nazi Germany. maybe you should change it to something much less offensive.

personally im a but dubious about Nazi Germany. maybe you should change it to something much less offensive.

Well, I was (somewhat) offended with the Soviet Union in IOT IV, but I didn't say anything. Personally, I'm okay with both of them, as its just a game. It's not like Ilduce is really a Nazi.

I personally think that starting claims should be either connected or close together.

But I'll let Sonereal decide.

The Holy Land

Government: A combination of Mosaic Law, the Judges period, and the Israelite Monarchy. We've changed some of the more insane bits, so we don't go directly by the Book (We don't execute homosexuals), but we do take many bits from it. Our government is based off of Theocratic Anarchy ALA the Judges period, most laws are made locally by courts, we do have a Prime Minister and Unicameral Parliament but the government is decentralized to a great degree (If you REALLY want to know how this works, I'll describe it later, its long.)

There is a King, descended from the Davidic line, but he has hardly any power whatsoever.

Religion: Orthodox Judaism is official, but freedom of religion is in the constitution. That said, it isn't tolerated to the same degree anywhere. While nobody is going to be killed merely for contradicting the religion, while some areas are very liberal, others are ultraconservative and will enforce the religion to the maximum extent Federal Law allows, and so sometimes strong proponents of Islam or Christianity are not accepted.

Foreign Policy: The country itself cannot technically declare war. If we were invaded, we would simply call our people to arms. That said, the religious leadership can recommend a "Holy War" which would also require (Though not force) the people to take up arms on behalf of the Holy Land.

Social Policy: Ultraconservative to Moderate Liberal depending on area and who the Judge is.

Fiscal Policy: Operates on the "Gleaners rights" principle. So lefty in a lot of ways, but not traditionally.

Color: Brown.

Claims: Start in the Southernmost territory in Israel and just go North, only one territory wide.

@Omega- He is a fascist so maybe its a bit too close to reality.

That said, he isn't anything like Hitler, but his political views are definitely odd, if you want to know about that then PM him.

Dommy, that is incredibly confusing. Are you going through Turkey?

The Swastika is a bit offensive you should choose something else..

I am considering editing it. Infact I will. I will still be a Germany, but less extreme.

Ilduce, it's Ride of the Valkryies, not Rise.
Typo. (S and D are right next to each other)

Well, I was (somewhat) offended with the Soviet Union in IOT IV, but I didn't say anything. Personally, I'm okay with both of them, as its just a game. It's not like Ilduce is really a Nazi.
My name would suggest otherwise... (I'm not a Nazi, I'm barely fascist, and am to economically right wing to really be considered either of them)

The Hetmanate
After the chaos and anarchy of the Revolution, warlords clashed for control of Ukraine. Eventually, one warlord, Hetman Ivan Kyrylovich, mananged to unite the feuding warbands under his rule and crowned himself the Hetman of Ukraine

Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Leader: Ivan Kyrylovich (Ivan I)
Religion: Eastern Orthodox Church (default)
Language: Ukrainian, Russian, Polish
Currency: Ruble (default), most people at the moment get by via bartering
Capital: Kiev
Economy: None at the moment, scavenging and bartering default

Spoiler :

Attachments

• RIOT.png
    RIOT.png
    378.5 KB · Views: 212
What Dom needs to do is start bothering to draw maps.

I was debating. I wanted to be the New Roman Empire, Japan, Nazi Germany, and Canada. I couldn't decide.

Sorry for the indecision, I will read the rules over one more time before deciding which of the 4 I will play.

After re-reading the rules, I will go with Japan.

Top Bottom