Modified Scenarios Workshop

Thanks McMonkey, I am in compliance with you.

My knowledge of TOT are basic, but I think the new scenario I will provide converted Tot ... have ample opportunities ... for those who have the power to recreate the Battle of Hoth.

STAR CONTACT: Part 1 THE STAR WARS by Nikola Kuprešanin.

Saludos,
Petit

And for me the best Star Wars scenario now in TOT:

STAR WARS: INSURRECTION (version 1.3)

By kobayashi a.k.a. Patrick Choo

Saludos,
Petit

Hi people. Just want to share with you my graphical modification for the scenario Iron Curtin version 1.2, I take no credit for making the actual graphics but only for cutting and pasting. These two graphic files are for the MGE version of Iron Curtin that I found on the SL wiki website.

View attachment IronCurtin.rar

Some pages earlier Petit posted an update for Gold Gulch Test of Time. I can't find this conversion in the first place, does anybody know where it can be found?

Gracias petit, but I think I expressed myself too copious. What I mean is this: What you did was just an update to an already existing ToT conversion of Gold Gulch by some other person, am I wrong? Since there are only three files in this archive. An existing conversion however I can not find anywhere.

Also I want to thank you for your tremendous work on converting scenarios to ToT. I didn't have the time yet to check out every one of them, there are just so many ;) . But I have an update suggestion for three of them because I noticed they were converted from older versions than the ones I have collected or seen on the SL Wiki.

• Four Sea Republics: Here on civfanatics there is an even more updated version 2.6 (sounds) for MGE then the SL wiki has.
  • Menelik II: I have an updated version 1.1 for this one, I have it attached since I can't find it anywhere else.
  • Fire and Roses: The SL wiki hosts version 1.1 which according to the readme has several important bug fixes.

So if you have the time and notion you might want to include these updates into your existing ToT conversions.

Attachments

• Menilek II of Ethiopia 1.1.zip
    269.4 KB · Views: 255
Hello,

thanks for the heads gokudo, I had not noticed: I have included the full scenario version TOT of Gold Gulch created by Harry Tuttle (aka Bill Schneider). By a space problem increases I do not include the sound -you can get in the original-, and if I make changes I delete or modify the above.

I find it interesting also indications of the scenario version: you're absolutely right when you indicate that a newer version includes enhancements debug. With the scenarios that you show me I will soon :)rolleyes:) create a new version of TOT with the latest version that you indicate. :thumbsup:

Saludos,
Petit

Hello,
I find it interesting also indications of the scenario version: you're absolutely right when you indicate that a newer version includes enhancements debug. With the scenarios that you show me I will soon :)rolleyes:) create a new version of TOT with the latest version that you indicate. :thumbsup:

Saludos,
Petit

I'm looking forward to it :) But take your time, you already provided us with so much good conversions for ToT.

Big bump, but, would a ToT conversion be possible for the scenarios that portrayed an alternate timeline where the Roman Empire never fell? I remember trying to play those a long time ago, but one of the zip files wouldn't open because windows kept saying it was corrupted.

Also, the WW79 scenario? That was my top favorite premade scenario in MGE. :D

Big bump, but, would a ToT conversion be possible for the scenarios that portrayed an alternate timeline where the Roman Empire never fell? I remember trying to play those a long time ago, but one of the zip files wouldn't open because windows kept saying it was corrupted.

Also, the WW79 scenario? That was my top favorite premade scenario in MGE. :D

Converting the WW79 scenario should be pretty straightforward. Have you looked at Catfish's conversion tutorial?

You bum:p Convert it yourself!

Hi everyone, I have included a modified scenario Madrid and a new stage of the struggle of Greek liberation against the Ottoman Empire (I hope they also release of Troika): w21: unfortunately I do not know the author and I've played yet, and I hope that Tanelorn includes his excellent units and if he plays to indicate how it could be improved ...

I will also include modifications and USA2013, How few remain, Menelik, First Strike and Drole, and then put the list of new TOT scenarios that space can not be included, but if someone requests will attach temporarily:

Henrik Lohmanders Carolus Gustavus Reagis (1655) scenario
An Industrial warfare scenario by Exile
ARTAXERXES The Fall of the Spartan Hegemony by Stefan Härtel
Axis & Allies: European Front by Stephan Sander a.k.a. jim panse
BARBAROSSA (La Gran Guerra Patria) by X and Petit
MÉJICO 1836 by Alfonso Sánchez
BIRTH OF AMERICA by John Valdez
Toussaint L'Ouverture and the Haitian Revolution Scenario by Blackclove / Peter Delaney
DOMINIUM MARIS BALTICI by Markus Eklund
KARL XII'S INVASION OFF RUSSIA by Markus Eklund
Quebec: conquest of the Great Lakes by Alex the Magnificent

Temporarily enclose the scenario Crimea by ¡¿?! with the units of Fairline and Tanelorn.

Saludos

Excellent work Gapetit! :cool: :cooool:
Sure, I am in, but I'm still making new ones, and I haven't even stated with the Ottomans, see :smoke:

Tanelorn I have not rushed and forgive my little explanation ... I need to include the new units you generate, you indicate what city I put them and how much (and if you have to be over time). Or if the disappearance of a unit must generate another ... etc.

Top Bottom