well here we go

I enjoy playing Ctp and would be greatly be intrested in playing a multiplayer game so bring it on

also i think once CIV III is released the future of this section on CTP will lose interest really fast.

well as you may notice ive gone back to y devil smily lol

any way dont think it will die out becouse ppl will still play it and they will need some where to post u see

thats like if i had said that as soon as CTP1 came out Civ2 would die, but i bet when CTP1 came out Civ2 got more popular becouse price goes down on the game so more ppl by it

so maybe it will and maybe it wont

also if u think that then y is it that B4 CTP1 came out ppl where going on about how good it was and then when it was released ppl said it was horsehocky, and it was the same with CTP2 ppl said it was good then when it was released it was said to be crap, so did u ever think that maybe CIV3 will be the same ppl are going on bout how good it is, but maybe when it comes out ppl will think its horsehocky

Tripa OUT

------------------

You almost made sense.
The 'people' didn't say that the game was good, but that it looked good. The problem was that the game didn't live up to the hype. The reason? CTP didn't have Sid Meiers or Bryan Reynolds working on it.

------------------
<FONT face="tahoma">All rights reserved, all wrongs avenged.

You took the words out of my mouth Palehorse

And maybe everyone did get a bit exited over the prospect of CTP but only because we cant wait for a game that can stand along side Civilization II and even tho i like CTP (yet to play CTP2) it still did not come close to CIV II.

Know one is being smart to you Tripa... Ok may i have but thats not the point you are barking up Palehorse's tree for no good reason so I think you sould lighten up a bit anything that is writen in here you sould not take to heart.

and by the way Tripa you cant copywrite this

Vedda Out

[This message has been edited by Vedda (edited February 04, 2001).]

Tripa typing that dont make it so and just because you have used it be before dose not mean it is yours and yours alone, someone could have used it on this forum or any forum for longer then you and what would you do then? fight for the rite to the word "OUT"
?

yeah ok on saturday 27th
post if this is not good for you.

I'll post on friday with a time for the game ok.

Top Bottom