Resource icon

[vanilla] Social Policy: Piety (vanilla)

Bibor

Doomsday Machine
Bibor submitted a new resource:

Social Policy: Piety - Social Policy: Piety

Piety
A closer look at the social policy branch

Introduction

Religions, especially organized religions, had a huge impact on civilizations and governments throughout our history. Not bound to any particular religion, the Piety social policy branch describes various levels of influence and interaction between...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I know I'm going for a cultural victory, I always pick something from Piety until it's finished, once it's available. Is this a good strategy most of the time? Is delaying that finisher a big deal for culture victory?

When I know I'm going for a cultural victory, I always pick something from Piety until it's finished, once it's available. Is this a good strategy most of the time? Is delaying that finisher a big deal for culture victory?

the sooner you reduce the cost of the following policies, the more SPs you get in the same timeline, so yes, finish it fast.

Just wanted to bring to the powers that be's attention that the pic for Piety is the Honor branch.

Also just want to say I love these things and please keep them coming. If you could add a "NEW" in red next to any new articles that would be appreciated also.

Thanks for all your hard work you guys/ladies that put this together.

This (and other policy tree guides) should be updates since the policy trees changed with G&K.

Top Bottom