Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION V > Civ5 - Creation & Customization > Civ5 - Project & Mod Development > R.E.D. World War II Edition

Old Aug 16, 2014, 11:52 AM   #1
Leffen
Chieftain

How to Load Hotseat Game Saves

I've been trying to load a save I made of a hotseat Earth map, but I can't figure out how. The mod description on loading says I can do it from the scenario set-up screen, but I'm not seeing that as an option, and trying to load it through the multiplayer menu from the main menu gives me an error and crashes the game (presumably because of how Civ5 handles mod loading, I'm not sure). Is there a way to load savegames and if so how do I do it? I really would rather not have to play through the entire scenario in one sitting.
Leffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2014, 04:46 PM   #2
Achille44
Chieftain

Apparently this is not possible to load an hotseat savegame in this mod anymore. I know we could with older versions (but don't remember which ones).
Achille44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2014, 01:03 PM   #3
Achille44
Chieftain

Ok so I was wrong... I just descovered that we can load our hotseat savegames with this mod : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=75500984 .
You just have to load this mod with the other R.E.D mods when you want to load an hotseat game.
Achille44 is offline   Reply With Quote