The Age of Navalism, 1890-1918

Update: Von der Tann Class Battlecrusier has been added to the database. In other news Ares has provided an update for the sound on the Invincible Class BC so check that out! Preview Below for the Von der Tann:

Spoiler :

Update: Von der Tann Class Battlecrusier has been added to the database. In other news Ares has provided an update for the sound on the Invincible Class BC so check that out! Preview Below for the Von der Tann:

Spoiler :
Ah - Imperial Germany's first "prototype" BC and a fitting adversary to the Invincible :king:

I must ask Delta that when the Kaisers Navy are all done will you return briefly to the Royal Navy.

I am thinking on AoI mod and that the British still only have 1 pre-dread Formidable (well Tom made Canopus so two then)

However if one look over AoI some interresting pre-dreads are very nice if you had models for and willing to make them.

Collingwood
Camperdown (actually a turret ship I think, but still famous)
Royal Sovereign (1892)
Majestic
King Edward VII

those will surely lift AoI to greater heights.

Ans that of course would be a GREAT addition, whenever the urge of making it strikes you SIR.

Thanks Delta

I read this about King Edward VII, kind of sad to be sacrificed in such style

"King Edward VII served in the Grand Fleet until her loss in January 1916.During sweeps by the fleet, she and her sisters often steamed at the heads of divisions of the far more valuable dreadnoughts, where they could protect the dreadnoughts by watching for mines or by being the first to strike them."

Very nice BC for the Kaiser !!!!

I must ask if some Light Cruiser for the Kaiser is in the pipeline.
As of now Emden Lt Cruiser is the only German.

For modders I must think that one of the Magbeburg-class would be a HomeRun.

SMS Breslau was later incorperated in the Turkish Navy
SMS Stralsund to the French Navy
SMS Strasburg to the Italians.

One could get 4 Nations Lt Cruisers out any of these models.

How is the status on this Delta ??

wow!! Seems, that friday the 13th is of course a very lucky day!

Thank you Delta, Ares and Wyrmshadow for three magnificent units that have been populating our urgent-wish-lists for much too long

Blücher Class Armoured Cruiser

wonderful large cruisers
I miss the "run" animation

thank you for all the beautiful warships

Wotan49
:coffee:

I am not seeing a Run.flc for the Blücher.

Top Bottom