Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION SERIES > CivRev - Strategy & Tips

Notices

CivRev - Strategy & Tips Discuss your Civilization Revolution strategy and tips with other players.

Old Dec 14, 2011, 06:13 PM   #1
EnderAcrobat17
Chieftain

New to Multiplayer

Hi, I've been playing CivRev for the past year or so and can smash the AI on Deity... I have all the achievements and all of the gold medals for each victory condition with each civ...
But I've never played against a living person... I can only imagine how much more unpredictable and intelligent another human would be and I know I'll lose a whole lot again, which would be exciting...
If anybody would like to play a game online I am looking for a chance to play but can't ever find another player...
I'm on xBox 360, GamerTag EnderAcrobat17... Let me know if you want to come show me how much fun multiplayer is, I'm begging...
EnderAcrobat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:49 PM   #2
elthrasher
Revcaster

This forum isn't too lively. I recommend you try the community over at the 2k forums: http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/for...ral-Discussion. You'll find some games there for sure.
elthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15, 2011, 09:20 PM   #3
EnderAcrobat17
Chieftain

Hey thanks, I'll give it a try...
EnderAcrobat17 is offline   Reply With Quote