Washington State set to legalize Gay Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing that CELTICEMPIRE's defense of his backward views essentially consists of "They can't reproduce... Uh, it's unnatural... Uh, homosexuality is a behaviour and it is impossible to discriminate against people who choose to be the way they are... Uh, help, I'm being persecuted here!"

As a rational argument, it is indeed worthless. However, it does explain why people oppose homosexuality (and contraceptives): It is against the interests of any political elite. Any politician or cleric wants to have as many soldiers and peasants available under his command as possible, and things like homosexuality ruins that goal. All modern opposition to homosexuality is just a residual leftover from that very thing, and its wrapped with a spiritual cloth serving the goal to make the common man believe homophobia is as much in their interests as it is in the interests of the ones who started it.

I wasn't aware that it was already legal outside of Massachusetts. Well, awesome. More hot lesbian action.

It was never proven that anti-gay violence caused his death, and no that makes no sense at all.

They admitted that they killed him because he was gay.

I believe not discriminating against minority groups is a part of being civilised, yes.

So now you can't be Civilized without having gay "marriage" I guess most of the world is uncivilized.

Do you really want an answer to that?

I believe not discriminating against minority groups is a part of being civilised, yes.

Believing in the definition of marriage that the world used for the past 6,000 years is not the same as discriminating against gays.

I define marriage as the sacred union of one government with one corporation :D

Believing in the definition of marriage that the world used for the past 6,000 years is not the same as discriminating against gays.

I thought marriage was existent before the Judeo-Christian definition of marriage.

Ziggy
No.
I made just ONE comment.
(This one is a direct answer to yours ONLY.)
But I like your idea.

useless (if you'll read this)
Yes, it is.
The definition of illness implies malfunction of the body OR brain - and these are such.
The worst idiot is the one who believes he's sane...
And on the other hand:
Knowing the sickness is half the cure.
Sorry, if you take it as an offense - but I only answered your question.

Legalizing gay marriages and abortions is the fastest way for Western Islamization.
Do you really want this???
If so - you can start making personal use bombs already.

Western Islamization because GAYS and abortion...?

What? How does that even begin to make any sense?

Legalizing gay marriages and abortions is the fastest way for Western Islamization.
Do you really want this???
If so - you can start making personal use bombs already.

what is this i dont even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom