So Which Wonders Have You Seen IRL?

MilesBeyond

Prince
Pretty self-explanatory, really.

I've been to the Hagia Sophia and stood on the ruins of the Temple of Artemis. Have yet to go to NYC so I haven't seen the obvious ones like Statue of Liberty and UN

The Great Wall, The Effel Tower, The Sistine Chapel and the Statue of Liberty.

And of course the OP Apostolic Palace-- I should really go tell them what Firaxis thinks of them.

Eiffel Tower, Kremlin and I've once seen Chicken Pizza but i didn't like it so I never seen another Chicken Pizza again.

I've been to Australia, Mauritius, Tanzania and Kenya, Singapore, Malaysia and a ton of places in India. But no wonders there, so 0:(.
EDIT:I've seen the Internet:D

I've seen Broadway, Chichen Itza, Hollywood, the Statue of Liberty, and the UN. I guess by some stretch this list could include Rock and Roll. I'm hopeful that by the end of next summer this list will have all of the French wonders included.

Eiffel Tower, Parthenon, Sistine Chapel, Apostolic Palace, Statue of Liberty, UN, Broadway, Notre Dame, Stonehenge, Versailles, and the Pentagon is practically in my backyard.

edit: vander below prompted me to add Wall, Globe and Ox to the list.

Also, I've actually been to the isle of Rhodos and at least saw where the Colossus once stood, if that counts. I can't remember if we passed through Delphi or not.

Also walked around The Coliseum,which really should be a wonder in the game instead of just a building.

I think we've all seen the Internet ;).

For me... Stonehenge, Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Notre Dame, Kremlin, Oracle (site of), Parthenon, SoL, UN, Broadway, Pentagon, Cristo Redentor. Oh, and Wall St, Globe Theatre and Oxford Uni if we're counting national wonders.

Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Stonehenge, Oxford University and the Notre Dame.

Internet isn't actually a wonder. It's a project (which means it can't be rushed)

Broadway
Hollywood
Statue of Liberty
UN
Kremlin
Eiffel Tower
Versailles (I think - I was pretty young)

I've kind of seen the Parthenon - there is an exact reproduction in Nashville

Wall Street
Mt Rushmore
Hermitage

I have seen mulitple national parks ;)

I have seen the real Stonehenge from a distance

In Austin we have an Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, and a kind of Hanging Gardens

Going down the wonders list from this site:

Great wonders:

Apostolic Palace
Broadway
Chichen Itza
Hollywood
Notre Dame
The Eiffel Tower
The Parthenon
The Sistine Chapel
The Statue of Liberty
The United Nations

National Wonders:

Globe Theatre
Oxford University
Wall Street
+several Palaces and National Parks

Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Stonehenge, Oxford University and the Notre Dame.

Lemme guess: You live in France (Eiffel Tower, Versailles and Notre Dame) and you used the Chunnel to go in Great Britain, letting you to see SH and Oxford University. :)

Did I guess right? :p

Where I live, except CN tower, well, we have to travel far to get a view of some great wonders...

Cristo Redentor, the Pyramids, Chichen itza, and Stonehenge when I was very young (about 4 or 5, so it doesn't really count. Civ hadn't been invented yet.)

Lemme guess: You live in France (Eiffel Tower, Versailles and Notre Dame) and you used the Chunnel to go in Great Britain, letting you to see SH and Oxford University. :)

Did I guess right? :p

Where I live, except CN tower, well, we have to travel far to get a view of some great wonders...

Close. I live in Belgium.
There are no Dutch/Belgian wonders, sadly :(
I've already been to Italy, France, Germany, the Netherlands and England in my life. We went to Rome when I was only 2 years old, so if I saw some wonders there, I can't remember.

World Wonders: Angkor Wat, Apostolic Palace, Broadway, Chichen Itza, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Great Wall, Sistine Chapel, Statue of Liberty, The United Nations, Versailles.

National Wonders: Forbidden Palace, Wall Street

Top Bottom