RevCast Episode 38: "Randomness All Around"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
In every direction. Regular co-hosts Matt "elthrasher" Morgan, Mike "dukeblue1987" and "ScottieX" are joined by seven other panelists on the thirty-eighth episode of RevCast (RC) entitled "Randomness All Around"; now netcasting, this sixth composite of archived segments has a runtime of 29m59s. The summary of topics is as follows:

- 00m57s | Topic #1
Dealing with varied victory condition attempts including adaptability measures in Civilization: Revolution (recorded for Episode 07).
- 04m58s | Topic #2
Playing into the strengths, and not falling into the pitfalls, of being the Mongolians (recorded for Episode 23).
- 09m27s | Topic #3
Wanting for gold in CivRev (recorded for Episode 23).
- 11m50s | Topic #4
Recognizing and responding to common multiplay technical difficulties (recorded for Episode 31).
- 15m29s | Topic #5
Advancing an argument for Catapult rushing in Civilization: Revolution (recorded for Episode 34).
- 21m50s | Topic #6
The challenge that is post-Code of Laws play (recorded for Episode 34).

RevCast is the second spin-off of the Civ strategy-centric PolyCast; fellow sibling ModCast focuses on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ on social media and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Totally random old clips...
It is an eclectic mix of full archived segments, yes, yet all still relevant. I find the episode title in turn most appropriate. :D

There's even a guy who sounds a little like me in there :p
Me too no less. :lol:

Top Bottom