Buzzdowan's LP Series - Greece - "Picky Conqueror"

buzzdowan

Warlord
A slightly modified version of a standard domination game with Alexander on Pangea map. We are using a set of rules for a human player, while AIs play a regular game.

---
The special rules for Picky Conqueror are:

- A player may only capture original capital cities of civilizations. Capturing non-capital cities of other civilizations is not allowed. It is also not allowed to acquire a non-capital city through trade e.g. in a peace deal.

- A player must achieve a domination victory.

---
The first part is already up!

Check Buzzdowan's channel for more in the following days.

Comments are appreciated.

I thinx this is easiest one because you will have no happiness issues

If you really believe this, then I suggest you play every domination game with this limitation and have an easier game. Remember, if you impose this limitation onto yourself you are still playing within regular game conditions.

If this turns out to be true, then we found a very good strategy for domination game. According to my experience, I played this once before, this limitation also brings all kinds of threats. For example, your enemies are still strong enough to strike back and try to recapture their original capital or you cannot generate large amounts of gold from puppets, because there is not many of them in your possession, etc.

Let's see how this develops.... :)

If you really believe this, then I suggest you play every domination game with this limitation and have an easier game. Remember, if you impose this limitation onto yourself you are still playing within regular game conditions.

If this turns out to be true, then we found a very good strategy for domination game. According to my experience, I played this once before, this limitation also brings all kinds of threats. For example, your enemies are still strong enough to strike back and try to recapture their original capital or you cannot generate large amounts of gold from puppets, because there is not many of them in your possession, etc.

Let's see how this develops.... :)
The easiest of you're series But we will see once you begin rolling It will be easy but in the early game it could be though

It should be more difficult in the later game because he will possibly need to get past a large number of enemy cities to get to the capital. If he isn't allowed to take those cities he will be subject to flanking.

There is a really easy way to play it though. Just turtle and try to play friendly until stealth bombers. Then take out the map with just the bombers and a few tanks. :mischief:

It should be more difficult in the later game because he will possibly need to get past a large number of enemy cities to get to the capital. If he isn't allowed to take those cities he will be subject to flanking.

There is a really easy way to play it though. Just turtle and try to play friendly until stealth bombers. Then take out the map with just the bombers and a few tanks. :mischief:

Stealth bombers and tanks is what I am counting on for the last two (maybe three) capitals. But I would really like to show some "conventional" war strategy for the first few capitals.

You should make a lets paly where you can't use great scientists .

Or at least limit them to a certain amount (So you can only use maximum the amount)

Top Bottom