Patronage changes

Civsassin

Immortal
I've read a few threads on SP changes, but I don't believe any of them addressed changes to Patronage. I am a big fan of the SP because I am very economy focused, but my strategy will have to change significantly. With a more quest focused CS ally game, I suspect that Patronage will have to change to accomodate. Does anyone remember if anything was mentioned about changes to Patronage?

Very good question. I would like to know too. I tend to finish a policy tree in multiplayer before I get to rationalism and have enough culture to get 2 policies in a different tree before I get and focus entirely on rationalism. Some games in multi I focus on gold-mongering too and would go patronage with a broader goal of a "Diplomatic Victory"

Very good question. I would like to know too. I tend to finish a policy tree in multiplayer before I get to rationalism and have enough culture to get 2 policies in a different tree before I get and focus entirely on rationalism. Some games in multi I focus on gold-mongering too and would go patronage with a broader goal of a "Diplomatic Victory"

Another way I use Patronage is for the science boost for each CS you ally. I don't like to go down Rationalism each and every time, and I find that through Immortal, I can either keep or outpace the AI in research by employing an economy heavy strategy and lots of CS allies. I don't suspect that it will change, but the SP that makes cash payments more effective may.

Top Bottom